IGNORED

WTB: Photos of NWC - [NO BOUNTY]

ThePhleo

5 hours ago, ninjistar said:

Are the photos you have of #0348 the ones I watermarked and posted to NintendoAge? I still have the unaltered originals of those somewhere if you're interested. I'd also like to see what photos you have of the copy I own (#0165) as well. 

Yes, they are.

If you took more then one then I only have the one with it on a white piece of paper. Since its your photo I'll share it...the other two I have are also publicly posted on Instagram somewhere so I'll attach those as well.

Since you're upgrading a photo for me, I'll still honor it as a photo of a already known cart and pay you $10 per image...as long as its not something like 10 or 20 photos 😉

As for #0165, I have 6 photos. Since you're the current owner I'll share them with you privately to do with as you wish. They aren't *actually* my photos, so don't go putting them in a commercial product or anything.

0348.JPG.b3d6cbcb18130e9229ed1a1857c6d451.JPG

0348-1.thumb.jpg.c5d54728ef05160e888744edbe9fb7f1.jpg

0348-2.jpg.393e86e19123c3ab6de22e4e81b6d84f.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Yes, they are.

If you took more then one then I only have the one with it on a white piece of paper. Since its your photo I'll share it...the other two I have are also publicly posted on Instagram somewhere so I'll attach those as well.

Since you're upgrading a photo for me, I'll still honor it as a photo of a already known cart and pay you $10 per image...as long as its not something like 10 or 20 photos 😉

As for #0165, I have 6 photos. Since you're the current owner I'll share them with you privately to do with as you wish. They aren't *actually* my photos, so don't go putting them in a commercial product or anything.

0348-1.thumb.jpg.c5d54728ef05160e888744edbe9fb7f1.jpg

Thanks for sharing these. I've not kept a close eye on #0348, but it still has a special place in my heart. It's the closest I've come to finding one in the wild. Had I still been hunting for games and not taking a break at that time, there's a good chance I would have snagged it!  I have 3 or 4 photos of this one that were never released to the public unaltered. There may be one you don't have already as I seem to recall watermarking 2 photos of this one for NA

• The title was changed to WTB: Photos of NWC - [NO BOUNTY]
15 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

http://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21857

Might want to contribute before its too late. Your copy *may* become unverifiable in the coming months.

That's impressive and concerning at the same time. I do see a difference which may be the "secret mistake" they mentioned.

11 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That's impressive and concerning at the same time. I do see a difference which may be the "secret mistake" they mentioned.

Yerp

I'm also removing the number list publicly.

Only available to current owners and they have to prove they own it before they gain access. I'd like to catch this guy actually passing it off.