IGNORED

Dragon Quest 11 S (Definite Edition; has bonus stuff from Switch version) coming to PS4 in Dec; pre-order for $40

Estil

10 hours ago, zeppelin03 said:

Xbox has a game subscription service similar to Netflix. On console it is $4.99 a month and $14.99 for Xbox, PC, and Xbox live.  All their first party games launch on it plus tons of other stuff is on there.  It's cheap enough to make buying a lot of games feel pointless when they may only get played once.

Well since I've to date never done Xbox I guess that'd explain why I never heard of it. 😛   And if I buy anything gaming or other hobby related (books, trading cards, etc), I expect it to be for keeps.

PS: I'm a bit surprised you hearted this comment seeing as how I just kinda sorta dissed the Xbox! 😄 

Edited by Estil
  • Like 1

One thing I'll be sure to do differently is make sure the girls are equipped with the school uniforms and get all the bunny tails I can (though I don't think you can get them till much later and it's really hard?) so I can make my probability of getting rare items as good as possible.

Anything else maybe I should do differently for my second go around that maybe I overlooked the first time?  You know, and this may sound a bit crazy but I think quite often the second go-around may in fact be better/more fun than the first time when you didn't really know what you were doing...but now you kinda do.

Still over 100 hours is quite an investment in playtime so I hope the extra goodies in the upcoming Dec PS4 version will be worth it!!

PS: Is there a way you can backup your saves like you can with PS1/PS2 if you have extra memory cards?  I mean it's always a smart idea to have backups of your saves right?

25 minutes ago, avatar! said:

DQ VIII ... ah... 🙂 

dragon-quest-8.original.jpg

That was my first DQ. I always have and always love the Final Fantasy franchise but after I played DQ8, I felt like my childhood hand't been complete since I didn't try this franchise until I was out of college.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, DoctorEncore said:

I'm so excited to play this on Xbox. I love Game Pass.

Then why don't you marry Game Pass? 😄  Sorry I couldn't resist...

PS: That's only on TV/movies there's crying at weddings right?

Edited by Estil