IGNORED

Obligatory "Cat" thread

1 hour ago, Gary Hobbesworth said:

In dog years or something, probably.

One, that's a cat, not some silly dog, and two, they mean 21 Gregorian calendar years.  Oh you are gonna be soooooooo busted by your local Humane Society for contributing to the delinquency of a minor cat 😛 

21 MEANS 21.

Edited by Estil

On 7/26/2020 at 8:46 AM, VegaVegas said:

e2a10566b1a44cbca8e06410ce10c7c9.jpg

Oh you have no idea...even when their daddy does go to the grocery store and is only gone for maybe a half hour or so, that's way too much of a long distance and it really makes kitty so sad 😞  When my cat was still a kitten he'd sit right at the front door and scream for me if I so much as go to the other end of the hallway to use the trash chute!!  All the more reason I don't get where this whole cats being independent thing comes from 😛 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/03/detained-drug-smuggler-cat-escapes-sri-lanka-prison/

The felonious feline was caught with two grams of heroin, two SIM cards and a memory chip around its neck. But it escaped on Sunday from a prison room where it was kept, the Aruna newspaper said. There was no immediate comment from prison authorities.

Screenshot from 2020-08-03 21-31-59.png

That's not funny; poor kitty could overdose or something.  What they're doing to that poor kitty is not only wrong, it could be dead wrong 😞   Everything said here I'm pretty sure applies to heroin too.  And as Morgan Freeman would say, I'm pretty sure heroin kills your brain cells too!

Edited by Estil

• 2 weeks later...

My kitty has been such a little brat lately...he's been constantly pulling this stunt on me 😞   Even if I just get up to go to the bathroom I come back to this. 😛   I mean it's not much fun having to sit at the edge of my couch while the little furball is hogging my seat but what can ya do?

better-the-chair-than-the-keyboard-i-say

Edited by Estil

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, avatar! said:

119864328_2389925244645661_9158395102520280423_n.jpg

Be sure kitty's head is supported!!!  Just as you would when holding a baby...you don't want poor kitty to get whiplash 😞 

My kitty's favorite way of being held is to have him over my left shoulder, kinda hugging him with my right arm supporting his butt, and his head and paws just kinda melt into my left shoulder and he's just purring away, sometimes with that relaxed dreamy look in his eyes 🙂