IGNORED

Obligatory "Cat" thread

This is great!  I had mentioned earlier  that our tuxedo Loki loves having his belly rubbed. Yesterday afternoon I came in the living room and Loki was lying on his back sprawled out and our rough collie Jack was rubbing Loki's belly with his snout.  Both of them seemed to be very happy with the arrangement.

Edited by Tabonga

Cats choosing to sleep inside something that looks like it could clamp down and swallow them in a moments notice???  Are they nuts???  Still not not nearly as nuts though as this bird...bird being friends with a cat?!  F-NO!!!!  IS THAT BIRD NUTS!?!?!? 😮 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kimbolemonslice said:

Hey would anyone want 2 litter genie refills for free? My cat recently passed away and we didnt want to throw them away, but get really sad when we see anything that belonged to her.

Don't you want to get a new kitty? 😞  After an appropriate grieving period of course.  I'm sure your dearly departed would want that and don't forget she's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge! 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Why is that cat not wearing a helmet?  I mean what if there was an accident and he ended up with brain trauma or something? 😞   Not only would a proper helmet look off the charts adorable but if there was an accident he'd be far more likely to come out of it thusly...

Edited by Estil

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, Estil said:

Why is that cat not wearing a helmet?  I mean what if there was an accident and he ended up with brain trauma or something? 😞   Not only would a proper helmet look off the charts adorable but if there was an accident he'd be far more likely to come out of it thusly...

Even parents don't buy their children helmets , frequent yet sad occurrence

15 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Even parents don't buy their children helmets , frequent yet sad occurrence

I didn't know children could ride motorcycles! 😄  But yeah seriously please do wear your helmet (bike, skating, 'boarding, etc) and on a boat your lifejacket (even if you allegedly can swim).  That being said I once saw on QVC some kids demonstrating big wheels wearing helmets...that I think is a bit much.

I don't need to remind everyone again what Morgan Freeman from Lean On Me would say about what not wearing a helmet and getting in an accident can do to your brain cells, do I?

Edited by Estil

You know, there are all kinds of things cat do that are cute and one of my favorites is whenever I'm putting something together, like a bookcase I finally was able to get after a long time, or if I'm sitting on the floor kriss kross applesauce looking at my baseball card albums or books or putting a puzzle together or whatnot, it is so so cute and so awesome whenever kitty comes and sits down and just watches me. 🙂  Who would've thought that such allegedly "independent" creatures could be so fascinated by whatever their human is up to? 😄 

Any of your cats do that?