IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tetris

BeaIank

10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I haven't played this in years and I broke 100k on my third try. It's @mbd39's fault for telling me to post a participation score. I used to be able to hit 400k regularly back in the day.

You can break 400k by the end of the week. I believe in you, man.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I planned on starting my break this week since baseball started up. I doubt I'll get up to that, but I'll see what I can do.

I hope you and bert keep trying to one up each other like with Target Renegade.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

@NESfiend  aren't u like a lawman or something?  how would the shaggy defense hold up for @Bearcat-Doug the snitch 🤣?  jk dougie 

If the example were true to real life, the mods would award him some very minor, but mostly useless, benefit, like an extra 0.25 points on the puzzle category leaderboard. A few weeks later, he would either be shot or his home be burglarized. No one would know who is responsible, but everyone would suspect @Jeevan and @ninjistar....

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I practiced anticipating a Level 18 start.  Come on @BeaIank.  You're getting soft.  Could have thrown in having to press select...

I woke up all mushy today. Sorry to disappoint.
I was so mushy I even had forgotten to set the participation score till the kind @Bearcat-Doug reminded me of it.

• Sad 1