Sign in to follow this  
Link

Who will win America’s 2020 presidential election?

37 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

No matter what happens, we all lose.

Somebody needs to remake the AVP movie poster...

If I hadn't said this already I would caution both the pro and anti Trump sides that it's not Biden that's really running against Trump.  For this one (if this were any other election this would hardly be relevant at all) it's Biden's running mate that will be Trump's true challenger.  Because that's the one who will really end up being President for most of Biden's term!  In fact the 20th Amendment (Section 3) specially reads that if the President-elect dies or steps down the VP-Elect gets to become POTUS on Inauguration Day.

Bottom line, we still don't know who Trump's real opponent will be.

Edited by Estil

You’ve said it more times than I can count. It’s an interesting idea, but can you cite a precedent? It was floated, but never gained any traction with Reagan or W Bush.

I don’t see Biden stepping down, though I wish he may I wish he might. There’s too much ego, and too much established insulation made up of staff and advisors. Why are you buying this mental deficiency narrative for him and not for Trump?

I definitely don’t think Biden will die.

On top of all that the vice presidential debates are separate. The VP candidate may speak about Trump but not to him on any stage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Estil said:

If I hadn't said this already I would caution both the pro and anti Trump sides that it's not Biden that's really running against Trump.  For this one (if this were any other election this would hardly be relevant at all) it's Biden's running mate that will be Trump's true challenger.  Because that's the one who will really end up being President for most of Biden's term!  In fact the 20th Amendment (Section 3) specially reads that if the President-elect dies or steps down the VP-Elect gets to become POTUS on Inauguration Day.

Bottom line, we still don't know who Trump's real opponent will be.

Couldn't you easily say the same about Trump in his own second term, with him being 4 years older, and 4 years fatter than last time around? 😛

• Like 1

Trump is now trailing Biden by 4 points in Florida. He is going to get whooped. That's why he wants the election delayed so that COVID-19 can blow over and he can get votes back. 

3 hours ago, Rhino said:

Trump is now trailing Biden by 4 points in Florida. He is going to get whooped. That's why he wants the election delayed so that COVID-19 can blow over and he can get votes back. 

How did those polls work in 2016?  But that's okay, the media says that this time will be different!  They got it all figured out...they won't make the same mistake...they know what proper polling/sampling's all about...

PS: Isn't that bartender Miles O'Brien from Star Trek TNG/DS9?

10 hours ago, Estil said:

How did those polls work in 2016?  But that's okay, the media says that this time will be different!  They got it all figured out...they won't make the same mistake...they know what proper polling/sampling's all about...

Keep Believing that Lie! Trump is obviously ahead, he even said so! 

4 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Keep Believing that Lie! Trump is obviously ahead, he even said so! 

Trump is so far ahead he wants to delay the election to give Joe a chance to catch up! 😛

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 2:04 AM, Estil said:

The polls were wrong except for the LA Times. No poll has Trump winning. He has far more ground to make up than in 2016. People are sick of him. I will bet a good chunk of change that the Democrats win the presidential election this year. 

44 minutes ago, Rhino said:

The polls were wrong except for the LA Times. No poll has Trump winning. He has far more ground to make up than in 2016. People are sick of him. I will bet a good chunk of change that the Democrats win the presidential election this year. 

8be976bdebf3e1540248156751517622.jpeg

(sorry I couldn't resist 😄 )

1 hour ago, Estil said:

8be976bdebf3e1540248156751517622.jpeg

(sorry I couldn't resist 😄 )

Lol it could technically be wrong if the election actually does get delayed and the Democrats don't win until 2021.

Even with Biden way ahead, the Trump administration has a chance, they  are doing everything they can to not let people vote. There are going to be an epic number of people that want to vote that either won't vote or their vote won't be counted. If Trump can shave enough off key states, they will win.

Sign in to follow this