Sign in to follow this  
3rdStrongestMole

Actual fun times at game stores... Nowadays

It's so infrequent that I go to a resale shop and I enjoy my experience (lack of selection and pricing are some major bummers) that I felt like I had to post this. 

Went to a game store in Kentucky and asked if they had any manuals and the guy came out with a whole plastic bin full of them. I dug through it for about 30 minutes and there were some good ones in there (which he sifted through at the register and set aside 😂). But I still ended up with all these. 

Nothing crazy here, but I just had an awesome time feeling like the good random finds were still out there in the wild. I'll go back there and give them business now, all because the guy was a class act. 

Also, I'm obsessed with manuals and inserts...

20200722_174219.jpg

• Like 4

Nice haul dood! Theres a local place by me that has a box of goodies like this and its always so cool to see what's in there.

4 hours ago, drxandy said:

Nice haul dood! Theres a local place by me that has a box of goodies like this and its always so cool to see what's in there.

Maybe I just need to ask more at other places I go to. He dragged it out from the back like it had been sitting there for a decade. If other places are keeping inserts and manuals like this I have totally been missing out

My place just has a little box sitting out, usually with original gameboy cases (which I always love to snag at 50c a pop, have my whole collection cased woo)