IGNORED

Actual fun times at game stores... Nowadays

It's so infrequent that I go to a resale shop and I enjoy my experience (lack of selection and pricing are some major bummers) that I felt like I had to post this. 

Went to a game store in Kentucky and asked if they had any manuals and the guy came out with a whole plastic bin full of them. I dug through it for about 30 minutes and there were some good ones in there (which he sifted through at the register and set aside 😂). But I still ended up with all these. 

Nothing crazy here, but I just had an awesome time feeling like the good random finds were still out there in the wild. I'll go back there and give them business now, all because the guy was a class act. 

Also, I'm obsessed with manuals and inserts...

20200722_174219.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, drxandy said:

Nice haul dood! Theres a local place by me that has a box of goodies like this and its always so cool to see what's in there.

Maybe I just need to ask more at other places I go to. He dragged it out from the back like it had been sitting there for a decade. If other places are keeping inserts and manuals like this I have totally been missing out

• 3 months later...

Business took me right by my local gameshop. Hadnt been in for a while and it was empty so I popped in. They had gotten a lot of carts in stock since last time. Picked up xmen, Darius Twin, and secret of evermore for SNES all in very good shape at good prices. But this find was really surprising. My local shop rarely gets boxes and even wheh they do, its usually common junk. This will be an xmas gift for my brother, but its going to be hard to take it off my shelf and wrap it.  I want one for myself. 

20201030_183005.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/2/2020 at 5:15 PM, NESfiend said:

Business took me right by my local gameshop. Hadnt been in for a while and it was empty so I popped in. They had gotten a lot of carts in stock since last time. Picked up xmen, Darius Twin, and secret of evermore for SNES all in very good shape at good prices. But this find was really surprising. My local shop rarely gets boxes and even wheh they do, its usually common junk. This will be an xmas gift for my brother, but its going to be hard to take it off my shelf and wrap it.  I want one for myself. 

20201030_183005.jpg

That's an awesome grab, especially at a brick and mortar. Rare to find that these days for sure out in the wild

• Thanks 1