IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - !SPECIAL VIDEOMATION CONTEST!

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted

Welcome, welcome ladies and gentlemen!

For this week, we have... wait... am I reading this right? Who the hell came up with this? Why is this a thing?
Just HOW this is going to work? What madness is this?

Just got word from up high that yes, I gotta do this...
So, for this week we have...  our !SPECIAL VIDEOMATION CONTEST!

So here's the rules for this... thing:

• Play videomation
  • Draw whatever
  • Your drawing skills will be judged by very talented artists (@BortLicensePlate @CasualCart) and the two art scrubs @BeaIank and @guillavoie
  • No points will be awarded this week towards the weekly contest tournament.

The contest ends Sunday, 07/26/20 at 11 PM VGS time.  Your user name MUST be written or typed on a piece of paper and be in the picture for your score to be valid.  The entire TV screen, or computer monitor if you are playing on an emulator, MUST be in the picture for the score to be valid.  No partial screenshots will be considered or accepted.  No screenshots by hitting "print screen" on a computer will be allowed.  You must take a picture of your computer monitor.  There may be instances where this will be acceptable, but it will be at the discretion of myself and the contest organizers.  Also, the use of turbo controllers is forbidden, as well as any cheat codes, Game Genies, slow motion functions, or save states if playing on an emulator.  Also, we will only be using NTSC systems for the contests.  The use of PAL systems will NOT be allowed.  Good luck everyone and have fun.

“Just imagine how terrible it might have been if we’d been at all competent.”
― Terry Pratchett, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Color a Dinosaur would have indeed been a better choice.  Or better yet, Power Coloring!  I can't do this though, I'm going to get back into Tetris for the first time in a couple years.

1927357030_VGS18.5-Videomation.thumb.jpg.7b8c748da181c2650dfa7b929bb53413.jpg

It sure makes an incentive to repeat the experiment with this one in the future!

Nice set of numbers here Bert, lol!

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
23 hours ago, SuperJimtendo said:

@CasualCart gotta draw the sage in game even if it's not part of the competition. Or we should all draw the sage plus whatever else fuck it.

Haha I totally would, but I don't have a copy of Videomation. Looks like you've got it taken care of, though - that's a solid Sage!

-CasualCart

Graphics Team · Posted
18 hours ago, bertsampson said:

Color a Dinosaur would have indeed been a better choice.  Or better yet, Power Coloring!  I can't do this though, I'm going to get back into Tetris for the first time in a couple years.

1927357030_VGS18.5-Videomation.thumb.jpg.7b8c748da181c2650dfa7b929bb53413.jpg

I'm going to have to dock some points for a lack of a 420 in there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1