IGNORED

[FS/O/T] Gamecube Player, Action Replay, SD2SP2

zeppelin03

Gamecube Player, Action Replay, SD2SP2

I have a couple Gamecube accessories for sale.  The gameboy player and action replay were used for the Game Boy Interface software.  GBI is a significant upgrade from the default gameboy player disc.  The software needed is on the microSD of the action replay.  There may be updates available but this version was tested and working.  The SD2SP2 takes a microsd card and adapts it to one of the ports under the console.  The Swiss software (on the action replay memory card adapter) can read the sd card to boot backups and other software.

Shipping included in US

Gamecube Player - $25

SD2SP2 - $15

Action Replay - $20

$60 for the set.

Trade I am interested in

Sakura Wars - PS4

Persona 5 R - PS4

Black Gamecube Expansion Slot Cover ( The one that covers the area where the Gameboy player plugs in)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, noiseredux said:

I didn't know there was a way to boot the GB Player hardware using Action Replay. Super interesting.

If your action replay kit has the memory card adapter you put Swiss and gbi on it's micro SD card. It works really well.  You can zoom and pan the image, change resolution, use different filters.  With minimal effort you get a clearer picture than stock. I sold my player disc real quick after switching.

You can even get a raphnet adapter to use super Nintendo controllers. I used a wireless 8bitdo for a while and that was great.  Like a super gameboy advance when it was all done.

13 minutes ago, zeppelin03 said:

If your action replay kit has the memory card adapter you put Swiss and gbi on it's micro SD card. It works really well.  You can zoom and pan the image, change resolution, use different filters.  With minimal effort you get a clearer picture than stock. I sold my player disc real quick after switching.

You can even get a raphnet adapter to use super Nintendo controllers. I used a wireless 8bitdo for a while and that was great.  Like a super gameboy advance when it was all done.

fascinating - thanks for the info.

13 minutes ago, zeppelin03 said:

Sold by the way.

BAH! haha.