IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Target Renegade

BeaIank

9 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Then in stage 2 you get dx Era Chyna. And stage 3 features "fresh outta County" ron Jeremy and the situation with the baseball bats. 

They'll tell you that this game is about a man rescuing his brother. In reality, this game is all about a bunch of wrestlers from the past collaborating on a new type of championship rumble event incognito!

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Unless there's some way to trigger more heart drops or something, I'm stuck in the 33k range.

Yeah, I don't think that's the trick.  I used my death on the 6th stage after finding out that if you die on Mr. Big, you get a game over.  Spent way more time on this "gem" than I thought I would.  You beat 'em up boys can have it.

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

Yeah, I don't think that's the trick.  I used my death on the 6th stage after finding out that if you die on Mr. Big, you get a game over.  Spent way more time on this "gem" than I thought I would.  You beat 'em up boys can have it.

We are both using our continue on the same stage, so that's not it either.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

1 hour ago, bertsampson said:

Just going off your example.  You have plenty of time to take back the third place spot.

I say we end all these "I'm done for the week" shenanigans. Institute a rule that when a player declares he or she is done for the week, the score is locked in and no further submissions will be allowed. Its gotten to the point where "I'm done" reallly equates to "I am just getting started!" It wouldn't be a difficult rule to follow. If you want to submit further scores or leave yourself the possibility of doing so, just put up the damn score without the "I am done"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

I say we end all these "I'm done for the week" shenanigans. Institute a rule that when a player declares he or she is done for the week, the score is locked in and no further submissions will be allowed. Its gotten to the point where "I'm done" reallly equates to "I am just getting started!" It wouldn't be a difficult rule to follow. If you want to submit further scores or leave yourself the possibility of doing so, just put up the damn score without the "I am done"

@bertsampson is trying to throw everyone off while he figures out how to get a 40k score.

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

Don't fall in the mind game trap, and you'll be fine.  Just assume that nobody is done, and put up your best score.  In the end, it's all just for fun.

With that said, I am actually done for this week.  Believe it or not. 😉

Just now, Richardhead said:

Better get it. I’m 16 hours into FF7 Remake. So I’m for real done this week. I don’t think videomation will be for points, so I’m out of that garbage too. See you fools in a few weeks.

I really didn't want to play this again, but it's driving me nuts that I can't figure out how people were getting 37-38k scores last time. I still have no idea.

Just gave it a few more tries and almost made it to the final level. Those bouncers or whatever they are at the end of level 6 have a tendency to attack so fast, that you can't evade anymore. hat guy just hit me over and over until I was dead and my last life wasted. Still got to around 21k, but I can't imagine how scores of 35k and above are possible. Feels as if I'm potentially missing a way to earn points. Or is it really just hitting everyone with your fists all the time?