IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Target Renegade

BeaIank

8 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I kinda remember being pretty baffled by Red's score.  He's not one to spill anything (or talk at all) either.

I know there are some very risky points that Red probably went for. I won't say too much.

Edited by mbd39

10 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

What a dull game.

Target Renegade.jpg

Lol even the short reviews from Gaia are pretty spot on. Figured this wouldn't be your cup of tea. I havent gotten far enough into it to gauge whether it's good enough to carry my interest. First few levels were alright though. 

The character reminds me of the lady from Seinfeld who doesn't move her arms when she walks. The legs on the guy, Jack apparently, move so fast and animated. His top half moves not at all until you throw a punch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

This old post sums up the negatives well. Picking things up is at the top of my list.

I know. it's extremely frustrating when you're trying to grab much needed health in the heat of the moment and can't.

25 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

The heck is this wimp, weak ass score?
Where's that 37K at?

Words hurt, Bea. Im really thrilled to have seen level 5. It baffles me that participation will be higher for this than micro machines. I understand there is history, but its Mico machines and this is this

6 hours ago, NESfiend said:

This old post sums up the negatives well. Picking things up is at the top of my list. 

Screenshot_20200712-141149_Chrome.jpg

Bwahahaha. Still true. Especially 'fuck the level 3 boss'. That guy can eat a bag of d_cks with his bullshit kick and faux MC Hammer pants! 🦆

Edited by ninjistar
  • Haha 1