IGNORED

Space Jockey has entered the game

Haven't been on in a long time, come in and saw all the drama that happened with NA.  Sad that it happened but was kind of expected that things would change away from people's liking with the sale of the site.  Either way did some searching on there and found this site where it seems a lot of people are at.  Here I am and hope to get back into things.  I really missed reading the SNES list ranking of all times, hope I can find it here as well.    As some of you may remember I had 100+ transactions on NA and 1000+ on eBay so I'll be making some deals here and there.  Glad to see a good site has come up from the remnants of the old one.

• Like 3

Editorials Team · Posted
29 minutes ago, Space Jockey said:

Haven't been on in a long time, come in and saw all the drama that happened with NA.  Sad that it happened but was kind of expected that things would change away from people's liking with the sale of the site.  Either way did some searching on there and found this site where it seems a lot of people are at.  Here I am and hope to get back into things.  I really missed reading the SNES list ranking of all times, hope I can find it here as well.    As some of you may remember I had 100+ transactions on NA and 1000+ on eBay so I'll be making some deals here and there.  Glad to see a good site has come up from the remnants of the old one.

http://snesrankings.com

Uh, don't look at it on mobile.  Or have high hopes for my user experience skills.

Glad to see you though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RH said:

Wow, it's kind of wierd seeing the old, active NA members show up this late. I totally remember you...r avatar and would have just assumed you were already here.

Regardless, welcome.

Thank you.  Yeah I've been reading some of the other new member posts and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who found out so late about it.  I feel bad about all that good data and posts that are just gone.  I assume some people have been working to archive everything but it is still a huge loss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 5:14 PM, Space Jockey said:

Thank you.  Yeah I've been reading some of the other new member posts and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who found out so late about it.  I feel bad about all that good data and posts that are just gone.  I assume some people have been working to archive everything but it is still a huge loss.

Welcome! We're working hard on rebuilding, particularly with the NES stuff. Eventually it will be public and everyone can enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...