IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Micro Machines

BeaIank

29 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I had time last week to get my research in. Now you've got the week off to practice ahead.

I have the rest of the week off starting tomorrow.  I'll be back Sunday to suck it up.  Target Renegade is the Double Dragon twin that should have been aborted.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, bertsampson said:

I have the rest of the week off starting tomorrow.  I'll be back Sunday to suck it up.  Target Renegade is the Double Dragon twin that should have been aborted.

Did you beat it yet? I tried for the first time since the 2013 contest and I was a little rusty.

4 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I just tried it, couldn't consistently jump when I wanted to, so I quit.  Pretty sure this will be a participation play for me.

I think I can beat it again by next week. Maybe I did last night. It's hard to tell. 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

44 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Did you beat it yet? I tried for the first time since the 2013 contest and I was a little rusty.

I got third place with a score of 37k when we played it last time. I'm pretty rusty though..

Edited by mbd39

2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I got third place with a score of 37k when we played it last time. I'm pretty rusty though..

I'll probably just try to finish the game and call it a week. I figured that I might as well play through Tetris week since that should give me enough points for a tournament spot in the event it is 8 or 9 players.