IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Micro Machines

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted

Ladies and Gentleman, WELCOME to a week of blazing SPEED!

This week we are tackling MICRO MACHINES!
Our speedy competitors will follow the rules below to compete this week:

• Make to the furthest race you can
  • You can play till life/continue 0
  • Take your picture before the start of the race so we can see the race number
  • If you beat the game, take the picture at the cup screen.
  • There is no tie break. If you beat the game, you are already tied to 1st place. Good luck doing that...
  • Participation: Make to the 2nd race
  • Genre: Sports

The contest ends Sunday, 07/12/20 at 11 PM VGS time.  Your user name MUST be written or typed on a piece of paper and be in the picture for your score to be valid.  The entire TV screen, or computer monitor if you are playing on an emulator, MUST be in the picture for the score to be valid.  No partial screenshots will be considered or accepted.  No screenshots by hitting "print screen" on a computer will be allowed.  You must take a picture of your computer monitor.  There may be instances where this will be acceptable, but it will be at the discretion of myself and the contest organizers.  Also, the use of turbo controllers is forbidden, as well as any cheat codes, Game Genies, slow motion functions, or save states if playing on an emulator.  Also, we will only be using NTSC systems for the contests.  The use of PAL systems will NOT be allowed.  Good luck everyone and have fun.

"We now have exactly the same situation as we had at the start of the race, only exactly the opposite.", Walker, Murray

612170997_SageMicroMachines.png.a580a9a5defac110af70505b1ef7bb34.png

• Like 4

Events Team · Posted
1st bertsampson Race 25 (Champion)
1st Bearcat-Doug Race 25 (Champion)
1st Tablew/chairs Race 25 (Champion)
4th NESfiend Race 22
5th Jeevan Race 19
6th 0xDEAFC0DE Race 15
7th Gaia Gensouki Race 13
8th ninjistar Race 11
9th JamesRobot Race 09
10th PII Race 08
11th Richardhead Race 06
12th Ausden Race 04
12th SuperJimtendo Race 04
14th mbd39 Race 02

Events Team · Posted
26 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Level 20

20200705_205227.jpg

First time I've ever beat level 17 and not for lack of trying. Blew through all my lives and managed to beat the next two never having played them. Really should have beat this one and blew it. 

Nice run man!

Make sure to memorize well that third sportscars race as it is the same race used for the final race, but with very unforgiving opponents.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I'm sure you did and really appreciate you letting me have 5 minutes or so with the lead!

You’ll have more time than that. I’m not gonna put too much effort In this week. I mean, Not until later. I’m @Bearcat-Doug quitting this week. 

Edited by Richardhead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Richardhead said:

You’ll have more time than that. I’m not gonna put too much effort In this week. I mean, Not until later. I’m @Bearcat-Doug quitting this week. 

I didn't get a chance to post a score yesterday, so I'm probably out this week. I ended up 7th in the Q*Bert contest so that gives me a few extra points on the leaderboard that I wasn't expecting.