IGNORED

Owlia LE

DannyTheDonk

Ebay, let it ride! Probably only 2 people on Earth who can value this unless someone knows of a private sale, the high bidder and underbidder. I'd compare it to other quality game homebrew LEs from around the same time though. Looks like a Cowlitz 2 sold recently for $255 (crazy, 4x what Cowlitz 1 sold for at the same time!). I'd personally value Legends of Owlia more than Cowlitz 2 regardless of price, as awesome as both games are.

Actually Owlia was an auction and Cowlitz 2 was a preorder wasn't it?  Looking at the NA thread, people paid on average $120 for Owlia LE from the start compared to... $60 (?) for Cowlitz 2nd Adventure? I'm just talking out loud at this point. The only correct answer is not to sell it because it will be hard to replace.

48 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

Ebay, let it ride! Probably only 2 people on Earth who can value this unless someone knows of a private sale, the high bidder and underbidder. I'd compare it to other quality game homebrew LEs from around the same time though. Looks like a Cowlitz 2 sold recently for $255 (crazy, 4x what Cowlitz 1 sold for at the same time!). I'd personally value Legends of Owlia more than Cowlitz 2 regardless of price, as awesome as both games are.

Actually Owlia was an auction and Cowlitz 2 was a preorder wasn't it?  Looking at the NA thread, people paid on average $120 for Owlia LE from the start compared to... $60 (?) for Cowlitz 2nd Adventure? I'm just talking out loud at this point. The only correct answer is not to sell it because it will be hard to replace.

Thank you for your reply, I do believe it was auction style.  Where you put a number up, and if someone beat it yours went one lower.  Topped out at 50 LE editions and I received Number 30.  I do believe I paid over $100 for it but my paypal receipts dont go back that far to verify :(.  I know Gradual games had a breakup with their 2 husband/wife devs though.  Do you have a link to the NA thread?  I cant seem to find it.  

1 minute ago, DannyTheDonk said:

Thank you for your reply, I do believe it was auction style.  Where you put a number up, and if someone beat it yours went one lower.  Topped out at 50 LE editions and I received Number 30.  I do believe I paid over $100 for it but my paypal receipts dont go back that far to verify :(.  I know Gradual games had a breakup with their 2 husband/wife devs though.  Do you have a link to the NA thread?  I cant seem to find it.  

https://connect.gocollect.com/discussion/160316. Dang look at you skating by with that 47th bid 😉

Edited by DefaultGen

1 minute ago, DefaultGen said:

https://connect.gocollect.com/discussion/160316. Dang look at you skating by with that 47th bid 😉

Lol yeah I was worried, glad I got it.  I havent even played it yet.  Had a member here ask about buying it and not sure what to even price it at.  I bought I think 7 or 8 NA LE things from Random Insult Generator, to Commie Killer, to some random DC Comic ones.  Oh and REKT was a pretty cool one I bought.  

17 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

You don't say? 🤔 Any others you're thinking of selling?

Honestly I am not sure.  I'm trying to get rid of some stuff and would possibly let them go.  Here are the ones I could find right now.  I know a few others are boxed up, like Targa and a few others.

http://imgur.com/gallery/R4ElaEY

• Like 2