IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - QBert

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12130 @Richardhead's TV and beard聽is key.聽@Murray聽is playing animal crossing instead. @JamesRobot聽got lost in the mountains. Holy shit @SuperJimtendo聽is alive.聽

176,020 聽

Ding Ding Ding! You heard that right, this is the contest's random giveaway bell ringing! Featuring once again @MeganJoanne cross-stitch talent, this week we offer a Q*Bert themed goodie (take go

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

ok, ok, i got to see what @ChickenTendasdoes and if i wake up early enough i will try to beat him 馃ぃ聽night bois, and @arnpoly聽my money is on u for first place so get in here.聽 Sorry @NESfiend聽i gotta wake the beast so i can get @Bearcat-Doug聽down one more rung 馃槈

I'm currently 6th, so I can get knocked down two rungs and still make the top 8. With these scores, I'll take it!

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, arnpoly said:

I heard my name! 馃槃

I鈥檓 not sure if I鈥檒l have time today to get a play in, but if I do I鈥檒l post it. Will be a one-and-done situation. I expect that I will do pretty decent聽even rusty. I still have my notes from when I beat it

I'm guessing you could beat my 67k in your sleep, but you don't have to if your busy.聽馃槀

• Haha 1

I'm now officially done with Q*bert! I've played this game for longer than what I would have ever imagined and I made it farther than I thought at the beginning. But the later levels get so unfairly difficult and especially with level 5 and onwards it's just ridiculous. At least I got 108k points in, but considering how things are going I'm not sure if that will even be enough to rank.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I'm now officially done with Q*bert! I've played this game for longer than what I would have ever imagined and I made it farther than I thought at the beginning. But the later levels get so unfairly difficult and especially with level 5 and onwards it's just ridiculous. At least I got 108k points in, but considering how things are going I'm not sure if that will even be enough to rank.

That knocks me down to 7th. I guess I'm officially on the bubble now.