IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - QBert

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Micro Machines. My kid is obsessed with that lite gun. I like enforcers at the arcade. SNES version is terrible. 

I played Micro Machines for about 10 minutes this morning and it was different to say the least. I had Lethal Enforcers for the Genesis and Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters. They were good. I never played the SNES one.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12130 @Richardhead's TV and beard is key. @Murray is playing animal crossing instead. @JamesRobot got lost in the mountains. Holy shit @SuperJimtendo is alive. 

Ding Ding Ding! You heard that right, this is the contest's random giveaway bell ringing! Featuring once again @MeganJoanne cross-stitch talent, this week we offer a Q*Bert themed goodie (take go

Posted Images

Graphics Team · Posted

I think this game must be 10% skill and 90% luck. I never even broke 20k before, and then I managed to get 30k out of nowhere. I don't feel like I earned it, but I'm still stoked on this haha.

@BeaIank - was there a problem with my first submission? I wasn't included in the progress-scoreboard and I just wanted to make sure I didn't break a rule or something...

-CasualCart

1940681794_CasualCartQBert30270.jpg.ae7b7a4af567063573156b751156f78a.jpg

Events Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

@BeaIank - was there a problem with my first submission? I wasn't included in the progress-scoreboard and I just wanted to make sure I didn't break a rule or something...

-CasualCart

I may have missed it when tallying or it wasn't posted yet when I tallied.
But it will be there when I tally the current results before bed.

Events Team · Posted
17 minutes ago, ChickenTendas said:

Fuck... I was about to submit. Is the contest over?

Edit: Nvm looks like I missed it. I would've been second to last anyway 🙂

ya beat me, that is all that matters........sorry i shoulda told ya the time frame.......

BUT, u can always play some micro machines 😉 

• Like 1
Events Team · Posted

Final scoreboard posted.

This week we crow @Tablew/chairs champion with a MASSIVE 176,020 points, way ahead of our 2nd place @0xDEAFC0DE with a respectable 123,060 points.
Closing the top 3 we have @Gaia Gensouki with 108,840.
Weekly contest leader and tournament favourite, @bertsampson was clearly on cruise control this week with 103,100 points.
Closing the top 8, we had @Gloves@Elkovsky, @Bearcat-Doug and @Richardhead with acceptable scores over 60K points.
@Kid Dracula was strangely absent this week.
Let's see what our competitors will bring to the table with Micro Machines!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Events Team · Posted

Ding Ding Ding! You heard that right, this is the contest's random giveaway bell ringing!

Featuring once again @MeganJoanne cross-stitch talent, this week we offer a Q*Bert themed goodie (take good note that the Q*Bert little guy does not jump on the platforms, so don't try to make him do it or you'll rip your cross-stitch apart) :

1034077173_Qbert.JPG.34238411273d05218c10df745a660f87.JPG

Here's the list of participants eligible for the giveaway :

1 = @Tablew/chairs
2 = @bertsampson
3 = @Gloves
4 = @Elkovsky
5 = @Bearcat-Doug
6 = @mbd39
7 = @CasualCart
8 = @8bitdontquit
9 = @ninjistar

10 = @JamesRobot
11 = @Splain
12 = @42 foot tapeworm
13 = @SuperJimtendo
14 = @Jeevan

image.png.7150fe1734905ef8f8a109884ca1cea2.png

Congratulations to ninjistar for winning the giveaway prize, I hope you'll love him like he deserved to be loved, cherished, and cuddled in your bed! Feel free to send a message to Megan and discuss shipping.

As always, thanks to everyone participating in the contest, you guys rock big time!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 2