IGNORED

Done

Update: Told the seller about my hesitation. He offered to drop price $100. I was suppose to go check it out, but he never  got back to me. A couple days later he marked it as sold. I reached out to see if he actually sold it and he said he sold it for his asking. I'm not sure if this was the actually the case (he did delete this listing once a few months ago).

Edited by Clutchcards

1 hour ago, The Count said:

I mean, if you already agreed to the deal then you should follow through regardless.

Yeah, use this as a learning experience. Renegging would probably hurt you in the long run if you do a lot of trades/buys in your area.

Administrator · Posted

Looking at the games it seems they probably priced every one of them out, even the ones you'll never actually get sold. This would be a solid deal at 700 or so maybe. And even then a fair bit of leg work and waiting, as well as a number of games you simply will never sell, just taking up space. 

Just now, Gloves said:

Looking at the games it seems they probably priced every one of them out, even the ones you'll never actually get sold. This would be a solid deal at 700 or so maybe. And even then a fair bit of leg work and waiting, as well as a number of games you simply will never sell, just taking up space. 

He at least has consoles to bundle up all the garbage

4 hours ago, The Count said:

I mean, if you already agreed to the deal then you should follow through regardless.

Yep, this one hundred percent. A solid reputation as a person that can be trusted to follow through with an agreed upon deal, is far more important than losing a little money on an attempted resell. Just use it as a learning experience.