IGNORED

Viewtiful Joe + Need for Speed bonus disk. Sealed Gamecube

Mijael

• 1 month later...

Since no one replied me i priced it first at $500 then at $1500 , no one believes me its real i get messages of people asking me  why a Capcom game has a demo disk from another company? I ask myself the same question but the game is Y fold sealed . i probably send this to wata to determine id its fake or not

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Mijael said:

Since no one replied me i priced it first at $500 then at $1500 , no one believes me its real i get messages of people asking me  why a Capcom game has a demo disk from another company? I ask myself the same question but the game is Y fold sealed . i probably send this to wata to determine id its fake or not

I'm not sure that Wata would be the appropriate determining body for whether it's fake or not, as they grade repros. They'd more than likely take you at your word that it is what you claim.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tekdrudge said:

It is very odd seeing an EA game tied to a Capcom game. I know Viewtiful Joe was one of the "Capcom Five" games during the 2002 E3. Maybe it could have something to do with that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Five

Ok then maybe its a later production to help boost the sales ... That also explains why Gamecube has some two in one or 3 in one games 

Dope! It doesn't look like a demo version of nfs hot pursuit, but the full game.

Maybe the supply chain distributed both Capcom and ea stuff, had a printing error on a run of nfs and didn't know what to do with the discs? 

I love shit like this, thank you for sharing and I hope you cash out nice.

• Thanks 1

I already sent a mail to Capcom asking them about this but still no reply. The more i think about this,  the copy is authentic. I think the distributor wasn`t selling any of these two games so he simply added Need for Speed as a bonus because he had many of them .