IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Recca

BeaIank

@Jeevan I actually had to check. Its the envelope we used to send an invitation to my son's first birthday party. Came back undeliverable months later. The guy I sent it to hates getting mail at home and refuses to check it. His hope is they will stop delivering him mail, but I dont think its working. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

@Jeevan I actually had to check. Its the envelope we used to send an invitation to my son's first birthday party. Came back undeliverable months later. The guy I sent it to hates getting mail at home and refuses to check it. His hope is they will stop delivering him mail, but I dont think its working. 

u should spam his inbox for his email 🤣

8 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

u should spam his inbox for his email 🤣

He checks his email about 3 or 4 times a year when I send him one. I have to call to tell him to check it. He uses his phone a lot to call the cable company and cuss them out that his service is interupted and places bets online daily. Other than that, not much use for his phone or computer. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted

He checks his email about 3 or 4 times a year when I send him one. I have to call to tell him to check it. He uses his phone a lot to call the cable company and cuss them out that his service is interupted and places bets online daily. Other than that, not much use for his phone or computer. 

well, that is pretty um, crazy i guess........

Events Helper · Posted

Older guy I do business with. He is actually a riot to hang out with, but definitely not without his quirks. 

Gave this thing a shot. Im no good, but I get the appeal. Will definitely play around with it this week.

I might, but prolly not.......depends on if i am bored enough or not........

5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I might, but prolly not.......depends on if i am bored enough or not........

It's a quick run. You just did a 5.5 hour marathon to roll Mario bros score. You could play this 30 min a night and probably get better. Im sure you will get some runs in. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, ninjistar said:

You also said there was no way you'd be putting in 5-6 hours to roll the score in Mario Bros. We all know how that turned out 😄

ill have u know i put twice as much into that, i just dont know that i can handle a shmup man, just not really my thing, they are fun when winning, but frustrating as hell when u dont 😉 

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ninjistar said:

You also said there was no way you'd be putting in 5-6 hours to roll the score in Mario Bros. We all know how that turned out 😄

Just now, NESfiend said:

It's a quick run. You just did a 5.5 hour marathon to roll Mario bros score. You could play this 30 min a night and probably get better. Im sure you will get some runs in. 

OMG, peer pressure much!!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

looking at contra force right now, thinking bout booting up ye olde snes classic hacked lol

Edit:  or the old 64 for the beat them all........ one or the other........

I need to get back on 1080 for that thread. And I have been meaning to get into contra force. Always liked it, but the slowdown makes it hard and I never put time in to get good. I loaded some competition games onto that powerpak. Tried mappyland? Crazy shit. Can't imagine getting into it but I'm sure I will when the week comes. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

I need to get back on 1080 for that thread. And I have been meaning to get into contra force. Always liked it, but the slowdown makes it hard and I never put time in to get good. I loaded some competition games onto that powerpak. Tried mappyland? Crazy shit. Can't imagine getting into it but I'm sure I will when the week comes. 

mappy is an on going joke with the survivor crew............ @ZeldaFreak really loves it and said he would play 😏 

• Like 1