IGNORED

All of the Mega Man 6 variants

3 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Money talks. People reading this thread have one but if you're not offering up 1-2 thousand dollars, they're not wasting their time with contacting you. I know a few people that have one and I know of more than one sealed copy.

I also have a silver copy which is much rarer than the gold copy in the lunch box. The silver were only given out to the Timewalk employees that worked on the game and I got mine directly from one of them. It's going to cost a lot more than the value of a gold one.

Thanks for the advice, do you have any pics of the silver one?

1 minute ago, imabadguy1 said:

This is amazing, how many of the silver one are there?

I had a long conversation with the previous owner (advancedpillow) and he told me there were fewer than 10 employees that worked on the game so there are fewer than 10 copies for sure. He's not sure on the exact count. I think it was the artwork he did for the box and manual.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I had a long conversation with the previous owner (advancedpillow) and he told me there were fewer than 10 employees that worked on the game so there are fewer than 10 copies for sure. He's not sure on the exact count. I think it was the artwork he did for the box and manual.

Dang. Looks like if I wanted to go after the silver cart, I probably wouldn't find one lol

I really appreciate you telling me about this, could you message me pointers on who to contact for this?

Give you names of people you can harass? Ha, NO!

Sorry, you'll have to do that yourself, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me giving out their personal contact information. The online names for the team are listed in the credits for the Ducktales game, you'll see advancedpillow in there.

Just now, Code Monkey said:

Give you names of people you can harass? Ha, NO!

Sorry, you'll have to do that yourself, I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me giving out their personal contact information. The online names for the team are listed in the credits for the Ducktales game, you'll see advancedpillow in there.

LOL true. Alright, time to start looking around. 

19 hours ago, imabadguy1 said:

It's going to take a long ass time, I'm trying to find gold ducktales with lunchbox and everything but there's only 150 in existence so I'm up shit creek without a paddle. But what's the fun in the hunt if you find it quickly.

Hmmmm...gold ducktales...yes....good luck haha...that's one of those that I just except I'll never have haha...but the mega man 6...I've been searching forever ...its not fun anymore...I want to punch babies!!!

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, NES CONNOISSEUR said:

I am also looking for a Playtronic valiant MM6 as well ,do you know of where I can locate one ?

Oh yeah I got you covered. Go on mercado libre.br and type in mega man 6 nes or playtronic. I've seen a few of em and plenty of boxes, you can probably piece together a box and manual 

• Like 1

Oh yeah I got you covered. Go on mercado libre.br and type in mega man 6 nes or playtronic. I've seen a few of em and plenty of boxes, you can probably piece together a box and manual 

Ok thanks,I will definitely look out for you as well if I come across another Capcom valiant..

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 7:42 PM, imabadguy1 said:

It's going to take a long ass time, I'm trying to find gold ducktales with lunchbox and everything but there's only 150 in existence so I'm up shit creek without a paddle. But what's the fun in the hunt if you find it quickly.

There is one listed on eBay right now,with the lunch box for $6000 ..lol 

• 1 month later...