IGNORED

All of the Mega Man 6 variants

Just now, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Haha...its ok bud..I have no idea who Frank is haha...I will just keep posting and searching and maybe someday I will get lucky...thank you for responding and some more info to help me on my up hill battle haha...I wonder if Frank needs any rare 5 screw games....hmmmm😁😁😁

HO OH you're a 5 screw collector. That's pretty badass, my tip for you is to just type in "mega man 6 purple border" and "mega man 6" on ebay, have it set to newly listed and save the searches. That is how I got my gross dinged up capcom mm6. Also look on Facebook retro groups and ask around there, you can find a lot of good stuff there. If you do find any spare capcom mm6 carts that are in good shape let me know, I really need one in good shape.

1 minute ago, imabadguy1 said:

HO OH you're a 5 screw collector. That's pretty badass, my tip for you is to just type in "mega man 6 purple border" and "mega man 6" on ebay, have it set to newly listed and save the searches. That is how I got my gross dinged up capcom mm6. Also look on Facebook retro groups and ask around there, you can find a lot of good stuff there. If you do find any spare capcom mm6 carts that are in good shape let me know, I really need one in good shape.

Hahaha...yes I'm already doing the ebay thing with the save stuff...and I think I will try out the facebook groups ...I'm still really new at this forum thing...I finally learned how to respond to posts 2 days after I joined up here haha...and as far as finding any good mm6 capcom's hahahaha...I would settle for the worlds worst copy at this point let alone 2 good copies hahaha

• Like 1

Hahaha...yes I'm already doing the ebay thing with the save stuff...and I think I will try out the facebook groups ...I'm still really new at this forum thing...I finally learned how to respond to posts 2 days after I joined up here haha...and as far as finding any good mm6 capcom's hahahaha...I would settle for the worlds worst copy at this point let alone 2 good copies hahaha

You're on a roll my friend, you'll get this capcom mm6 sooner or later. Plus, I was gracious at first that I had a capcom mm6 but its awful condition and stench were not worth it so I got rid of mine. Get a minty one my man, it's just the way to go. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been on the hunt for this? My hunt lasted me about 4 years, now I'm slowly getting back in the groove on finding a mint one.

13 minutes ago, imabadguy1 said:

You're on a roll my friend, you'll get this capcom mm6 sooner or later. Plus, I was gracious at first that I had a capcom mm6 but its awful condition and stench were not worth it so I got rid of mine. Get a minty one my man, it's just the way to go. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been on the hunt for this? My hunt lasted me about 4 years, now I'm slowly getting back in the groove on finding a mint one.

I started collecting as a kid so I would go to garage sales and flee markets with my parents in the early 90's...nothing spectacular just kid things you know a random manual or box here and there...well I grew up playing all the mega mans...always saved up and bought them new... and then sometime in the mid 90's I remember going to the flee market and a guy had a weird purple boardered mm6 in his glass case...still pretty much being a kid I didn't really know what i was looking at or how rare it was.....back then nobody cared haha...nes had all but been phased out and was quickly becoming a dinosaur....and since I already had a mm6..."the gay" purple boardered one didnt interest me that much...and it was just the game and was as much as a new game....but a few years later I learned what it was and have been looking ever since....until very recently I've always collected the "old school" way ....but now that everyone talked me into using the internet I'm finding collecting is fun again...and until recently I never realized just how hard to find that mm6 really was...so now I'm on a mission 😁😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

I started collecting as a kid so I would go to garage sales and flee markets with my parents in the early 90's...nothing spectacular just kid things you know a random manual or box here and there...well I grew up playing all the mega mans...always saved up and bought them new... and then sometime in the mid 90's I remember going to the flee market and a guy had a weird purple boardered mm6 in his glass case...still pretty much being a kid I didn't really know what i was looking at or how rare it was.....back then nobody cared haha...nes had all but been phased out and was quickly becoming a dinosaur....and since I already had a mm6..."the gay" purple boardered one didnt interest me that much...and it was just the game and was as much as a new game....but a few years later I learned what it was and have been looking ever since....until very recently I've always collected the "old school" way ....but now that everyone talked me into using the internet I'm finding collecting is fun again...and until recently I never realized just how hard to find that mm6 really was...so now I'm on a mission 😁😁😁😁

You've got this in the bag, just keep doing what you're doing and that Capcom mm6 will be yours in no time.

2 hours ago, imabadguy1 said:

You've got this in the bag, just keep doing what you're doing and that Capcom mm6 will be yours in no time.

Thanks alot man...everybody in here has been really great...I hope you're right and I come across it one of these days...I have come across the brazil version a couple times in the past couple days on some Spanish website places but those sites look pretty shady and they want like $500 bucks....so that's not happening EVER haha...welp thanks again for everything so far...I will keep hacking away at this and I'm sorry for being the annoying new guy 😁😁😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Thanks alot man...everybody in here has been really great...I hope you're right and I come across it one of these days...I have come across the brazil version a couple times in the past couple days on some Spanish website places but those sites look pretty shady and they want like $500 bucks....so that's not happening EVER haha...welp thanks again for everything so far...I will keep hacking away at this and I'm sorry for being the annoying new guy 😁😁😁

No problem man. By the way, you aren't annoying at all and I'm glad we could give you some info on the capcom mm6 cart. Also, are those brazil mm6's complete? I kinda need a box upgrade and a manual to complete mine.

12 minutes ago, imabadguy1 said:

No problem man. By the way, you aren't annoying at all and I'm glad we could give you some info on the capcom mm6 cart. Also, are those brazil mm6's complete? I kinda need a box upgrade and a manual to complete mine.

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1131462325-megaman-6-nes-playtronic-_JM#&gid=1&pid=1

Heres one...I'm having trouble finding the other one...it looks like a different variant of the game itself tho

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1131462325-megaman-6-nes-playtronic-_JM#&gid=1&pid=1

Heres one...I'm having trouble finding the other one...it looks like a different variant of the game itself tho

Heres where the other one I saw was but apparently it's not there anymore 

Screenshot_20210113-032203_Chrome.jpg

6 hours ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Heres where the other one I saw was but apparently it's not there anymore 

Screenshot_20210113-032203_Chrome.jpg

OHHHHHH, I remember that one and its price isn't actually 500 dollars. Since it's Brazilian currency, you divide it by 5 and it's roughly that value. So that's almost 100 dollars. Thanks for getting back to me!

2 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

There's no such thing as a Brazil Mega Man 6, both Capcom and Playtronic versions were released in Brazil. Nobody wants the Playtronic version, I'm talking about the only non -1 USA released Capcom version.

Yes, me and hollywoodcaddy were talking about the playtronic one for a hot second since I have a poor condition box and he said he found one but I had already seen that listing before. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 1:17 PM, imabadguy1 said:

Yes, me and hollywoodcaddy were talking about the playtronic one for a hot second since I have a poor condition box and he said he found one but I had already seen that listing before. 

I would take the Brazilian version just because it's different and I love everything mega man haha...but not for a grand haha...i would trade for it or even buy it from someone outright...now the capcom MM6, that's different...I want that one bad...I would trade a rare 5 screw out of my collection for that one!!!

7 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

I would take the Brazilian version just because it's different and I love everything mega man haha...but not for a grand haha...i would trade for it or even buy it from someone outright...now the capcom MM6, that's different...I want that one bad...I would trade a rare 5 screw out of my collection for that one!!!

Why do you use multiple periods at the end of a sentence instead of just one?

11 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Tell the guy you sold that crappy smelly copy to that I want to buy or trade for it haha...I'm laughing but seriously...I'm having ZERO luck 😁😁😁😁

I don't have his contact, I sold it like a year ago. I do have a scan of it when I put it in mm6's price charting page picture section 

FB_IMG_1611362029491.jpg

Yeah I figured, it's ok man...I'm just coming up short on all fronts with the search 😥

It's going to take a long ass time, I'm trying to find gold ducktales with lunchbox and everything but there's only 150 in existence so I'm up shit creek without a paddle. But what's the fun in the hunt if you find it quickly.

1 hour ago, imabadguy1 said:

It's going to take a long ass time, I'm trying to find gold ducktales with lunchbox and everything but there's only 150 in existence so I'm up shit creek without a paddle. But what's the fun in the hunt if you find it quickly.

There are well over 200, maybe 250. A lot of the cheaper ones have A / P for the number which is a press copy. There are a lot of them.

37 minutes ago, imabadguy1 said:

Could you help me find one please?

Money talks. People reading this thread have one but if you're not offering up 1-2 thousand dollars, they're not wasting their time with contacting you. I know a few people that have one and I know of more than one sealed copy.

I also have a silver copy which is much rarer than the gold copy in the lunch box. The silver were only given out to the Timewalk employees that worked on the game and I got mine directly from one of them. It's going to cost a lot more than the value of a gold one.

• Like 1