Jump to content
IGNORED

All of the Mega Man 6 variants


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully I can find the box for the Capcom border 

Purple border Megaman 6 is the most legendary variant in my opinion 

First print is technically still a variant

Posted Images

  • 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

I've been searching for those half my life...there is probably nothing I can do or say or trade you, for you to consider parting with those I would imagine...or is there?? 😁😁😁

I got rid of the mega man 6 capcom cart but I still have the brazil mega man 6, mainly looking for flintstones dino peak box but that's way too out of brazil mega man 6's actual value. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Member · Posted
12 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

I've been searching for those half my life...there is probably nothing I can do or say or trade you, for you to consider parting with those I would imagine...or is there?? 😁😁😁

Oh wow! You're digging hard man 🙂

You'll get this in no time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, imabadguy1 said:

I got rid of the mega man 6 capcom cart but I still have the brazil mega man 6, mainly looking for flintstones dino peak box but that's way too out of brazil mega man 6's actual value. 

Wow...the flintstones box is in itself a white whale of a find...I wish I could help you out with that one buddy...are you sure you couldn't settle for a stadium events box hahaha...probably easier to find haha....anyways all joking aside thank you very much for responding to me...seeing your post is probably the closest I've been to the elusive capcom mega man 6...I'm not a millionaire and I'm not super computer savvy so finding it has been the hardest and most frustrating thing I've ever done...the brazil cart you have is still very interesting and pretty cool not gonna lie haha...I have no earthly idea what its actual worth is or if you would even consider getting rid of it...but if so by all means please let me know...it would be a very welcome addition to my home...as for the actual american version that you sold...if you know that person or that person is apart of this group, please tell them that someone is very interested in that game...to buy, trade, or even just to gain a little more knowledge to help me out on my quest, It would be very much appreciated...thank you very much again, just getting a response has made my day 😁😁😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

Wow...the flintstones box is in itself a white whale of a find...I wish I could help you out with that one buddy...are you sure you couldn't settle for a stadium events box hahaha...probably easier to find haha....anyways all joking aside thank you very much for responding to me...seeing your post is probably the closest I've been to the elusive capcom mega man 6...I'm not a millionaire and I'm not super computer savvy so finding it has been the hardest and most frustrating thing I've ever done...the brazil cart you have is still very interesting and pretty cool not gonna lie haha...I have no earthly idea what its actual worth is or if you would even consider getting rid of it...but if so by all means please let me know...it would be a very welcome addition to my home...as for the actual american version that you sold...if you know that person or that person is apart of this group, please tell them that someone is very interested in that game...to buy, trade, or even just to gain a little more knowledge to help me out on my quest, It would be very much appreciated...thank you very much again, just getting a response has made my day 😁😁😁

Well, I talked to the guy who originally found them a long time ago and he told me there are plenty of them, he sold them at game conventions for 60 a piece. They are out there, someone probably has a tiny stack of them somewhere. I wouldn't pay more than 500 for one in my honest opinion. 

20210112_103542.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, imabadguy1 said:

Well, I talked to the guy who originally found them a long time ago and he told me there are plenty of them, he sold them at game conventions for 60 a piece. They are out there, someone probably has a tiny stack of them somewhere. I wouldn't pay more than 500 for one in my honest opinion. 

20210112_103542.jpg

 

1 minute ago, Code Monkey said:

That doesn't confirm a price for the Capcom version, it just tells me he would sell the Playtronic version for $60 which seems right. Nobody wants that one, we want the US released Capcom variant.

He was referring to the Capcom blue border cart. Regardless, I'd put the price at several hundred dollars, at a minimum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoctorEncore said:

 

He was referring to the Capcom blue border cart. Regardless, I'd put the price at several hundred dollars, at a minimum.

The responder didn't specifically reference which cartridge would be that price. I've asked people questions before and they totally misunderstood what I was asking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are hilarious...ok...so I'm looking from $200 too $500 range "IF" I am able to find someone willing to sell or trade for it...alrighty...at least now I have a reference point haha...here I was thinking it was going to be a ridiculous number like a Stadium Events ridiculous number haha... can you please tell "Frank" or whoever is out there listening that that $400 to $500 seems pretty fair if they would consider selling their copy of the capcom mega man 6...and if "Frank" or whoever else out there has a copy and they want to trade so they aren't down a game...I'm more then willing to trade out of my collection for the first time....I have a few titles that aren't so easy to get a hold of even for the best collectors...so maybe they've had it long enough and would consider trading for something new and different 😁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hollywoodcaddy said:

You guys are hilarious...ok...so I'm looking from $200 too $500 range "IF" I am able to find someone willing to sell or trade for it...alrighty...at least now I have a reference point haha...here I was thinking it was going to be a ridiculous number like a Stadium Events ridiculous number haha... can you please tell "Frank" or whoever is out there listening that that $400 to $500 seems pretty fair if they would consider selling their copy of the capcom mega man 6...and if "Frank" or whoever else out there has a copy and they want to trade so they aren't down a game...I'm more then willing to trade out of my collection for the first time....I have a few titles that aren't so easy to get a hold of even for the best collectors...so maybe they've had it long enough and would consider trading for something new and different 😁

Frank isn't gonna let his go but idk, you can hunt him down.

Edited by imabadguy1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to VGS!

    Play, Make, Collect.

    Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

    Join the conversation!

×
×
  • Create New...