IGNORED

WTB: Atari 2600

Psychobear85

Retro Access shows that theirs should be back in stock around July 12th.  For $26 it's worth it.  Their RGB cables have always been quality and I'm sure S-Video is the same.  I haven't priced out Nintendo OEM cables, but it wasn't the cheapest thing to import from Japan before. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zeppelin03 said:

Retro Access shows that theirs should be back in stock around July 12th.  For $26 it's worth it.  Their RGB cables have always been quality and I'm sure S-Video is the same.  I haven't priced out Nintendo OEM cables, but it wasn't the cheapest thing to import from Japan before. 

Yeah, I been trying to get some from them last time they had then in stock but the website sucks an it wouldn’t let me order, hopefully when they come back in stock I can get one, but until then I’ll see who wants to get rid of a cable here first 

28 minutes ago, DannyTheDonk said:

Ok I do have it.  I just need to find the power cable, Its in my box of power supplies, just have to search.  I also have 2 controllers that are in awesome condition, looks to be never used but cant confirm that.  Once I find everything Ill snap some photos for you. 

Can you dm the price you are looking to get for it