IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

1 hour ago, skinnygrinny said:

i havent made one run YET! my wife gave it a run. tapeworm will slime a score up by sunday 🙂 

You know if you hadn't turned out to be the Dolph Ziggler to my Shawn Michaels and took care of @bertsampson three years ago, we would be in this mess.

spacer.png

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You're the one that will probably lose in the first round, but I won't let you off that easy. If we don't settle this in the finals, I'll make sure we settle it one on one in the off season.

Well, regardless, we shall see.  For this week, you better get to farming.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Well go back to your 2005 looking computer and get something ready. It was easier to take you seriously when you had the Sharp TV. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Unfortunately my Sharp TV did break.  I have since fixed it, so maybe it'll make a comeback for the tournament.

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You have two wins this season. Both on tiebreakers. So you are 50/50 away from having none. Good to see that doesn't rattle your overconfidence.

You have two wins on Beat 'em ups.  Even if you did play anymore this season, you wouldn't get anymore than three more wins.  You take your one genre and be happy with that.

Just now, bertsampson said:

You have two wins on Beat 'em ups.  Even if you did play anymore this season, you wouldn't get anymore than three more wins.  You take your one genre and be happy with that.

I guess you forgot my SMB win, but you're getting old and senile, so I'm not surprised.

2 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

My wins were on an arcade game (Donkey Kong), a platformer (SMB) and one beat em up (Kung Fu). Go take your nap, the nurses spiked your prune juice again.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

My wins were on an arcade game (Donkey Kong), a platformer (SMB) and one beat em up (Kung Fu). Go take your nap, the nurses spiked your prune juice again.

I'm glad your memory is so good.  Also good that you won't have to remember any more wins this year.

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

Oh, that's right.  You were bested in TMNT III.  I am older than everyone competing.  And yet I am leading you all.

Somehow you are leading when me and @Kid Dracula have more wins. Congrats on being consistently mediocre. That's how @skinnygrinny got by for years.

• Haha 1