IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Ninji and i practiced a bit last week and we didnt do so hot 😉  @Bearcat-Doug

Jeevan, I figured this is one where you'd make some noise with the big boys because you crushed DK. 

I played this game one time for all of 10 minutes when I bought the game years ago. Never played arcade version. Not sure I will have the patience for this one. 

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

Jeevan, I figured this is one where you'd make some noise with the big boys because you crushed DK. 

I played this game one time for all of 10 minutes when I bought the game years ago. Never played arcade version. Not sure I will have the patience for this one. 

I mean I only played it once and that was smb3 back in the day.......

don't worry tho.  I will try my damndest at this game for sure.  I will try to do u proud, I just never really played this is all 

15 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I mean I only played it once and that was smb3 back in the day.......

don't worry tho.  I will try my damndest at this game for sure.  I will try to do u proud, I just never really played this is all 

Had you played a lot of dk before that week?

Edit: I wish this thing played like the smb3 one. I dont know if this game has flat screen lag or just bad controls. Im going to play on the boob tube later tonight or tomorrow to find out. I got to dougs score if you add a zero!

Edited by NESfiend

Events Helper · Posted
49 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Had you played a lot of dk before that week?

Edit: I wish this thing played like the smb3 one. I dont know if this game has flat screen lag or just bad controls. Im going to play on the boob tube later tonight or tomorrow to find out. I got to dougs score if you add a zero!

no but it was easy to get down imo....randomness with fireballs is a wee different lol