IGNORED

WTB: Bulk NES Manuals, Posters, Reg. Cards — Bulk Common CIB's

ThePhleo

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to buy your random NES loose stuff right now! I'm also looking for a couple of other random things, so let me know what you've got!

For manuals, I'm buying duplicates, triplicates, and more! Whatever you have, I want.

Loose Box Price Sheet

• Very Common - 25% VGPC CIB Price
  • Common - 30% VGPC CIB Price
  • Uncommon - 35% VGPC CIB Price
  • Rare - 40% VGPC CIB Price
  • Very Rare - 45% VGPC CIB Price

Manual Price Sheet

• Common - $1.00 - $3.00 ea.
  • Uncommon - 10% CIB Price
  • Rare - 10% - 15% CIB Price
  • Very Rare - 15% to 20% CIB Price

Inserts, Posters, and Reg. Card Price Sheets

• Very Common - $0.50 - $1.00 ea. (Example: NES Play Action Football card, Milton Bradley poster)
  • Common - $1.00 to $3.00 ea.
  • Uncommon - $3.00 to $6.00 ea.
  • Rare - 5% to 10% VGPC CIB Price
  • Very Rare - 25% VGPC CIB Price (Example: Zombie Nation registration card)

Nintendo Power / ROB Poster / Other Nintendo Branded NES Posters / Foam / Bags

• $50 for 1985 ROB Poster
  • $5 for 1986 & 1987 ROB Posters
  • $2 for all other Nintendo Generic Posters
  • $1 for Nintendo Power Inserts
  • $3 for PMG-UM insert
  • $1 for grey or yellow NES Doc
  • $2 for pink NES DOC
  • $2.50 for nes plastic bags
  • $20 for Zelda plastic bags
  • $5 for blue foam inserts

Other Stuff

• $$$ - Monster in my Pocket Blemmyae Figures
  • $$$ - Tengen / Color Dreams / AVE / AGCI / Sachen dust sleeves
  • $$$ - Yapon Rentals (NES & SNES)
  • $$$ - PAL A & PAL B Unlicensed games
  • $$$ - CIB Generic Sachen Games
  • $$$ - CIB Original Art Sachen Games
  • $$$ - 60 Pin Sachen
  • $$$ - Asian, Hong Kong CIBs
  • $$$ - Hyundai Comboy CIBs
  • $$$ - Small Box PAL games
  • $$$ - Samurai NES Games
  • $$$ - SAF Region Stuff
  • $$$ - Brazil Playtronic Licensed Games
  • $$$ - Gradiente Unlicensed Games Brazil
  • $$$ - CCE Unlicensed Games Brazil
  • $$$ - Other unlicensed / pirate Brazil games

Why am I buying this junk?

My intent is to scan, and archive all boxes, manuals, and circuit boards I come across for minor print date variations. I also intend to resell these things I come across to further fund this project. Most of the time I will likely sell at a loss, but in some cases I may end up making a profit. I ask ahead of time that you understand this.

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 2

I have a few manuals, posters and inserts I'm willing to give to you to help you with your project because I believe in it.

All I ask is you pay actual shipping for the items.

If interested, PM me and I'll let you know what I have and we can work out the details.

54 minutes ago, Braveheart69 said:

Good thing he didn’t say he was working on the “set” after your latest episode! 😉 

Just make your list public already so I don’t have to brute force it!

And show me your Sachen original ar twork boxes. I have 37 archived, are there more? EDIT: make that 38, I also have a photo of Penguin and Seal

sachen.thumb.jpg.37fdb19e2b11f97c65246f429550a92a.jpg

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Just make your list public already so I don’t have to brute force it!

And show me your Sachen original ar twork boxes. I have 37 archived, are there more? EDIT: make that 38, I also have a photo of Penguin and Seal

sachen.thumb.jpg.37fdb19e2b11f97c65246f429550a92a.jpg

Most of those are probably mine anyways if you got them from the Nintendoage database before it went bye bye.  I bought around 30 or so original artwork hangtab boxes all in unfolded new condition from the owner who lent them to Dain to scan for NA.  It was about 15 years ago and they cost me thousands even back then.  

10 minutes ago, Braveheart69 said:

Most of those are probably mine anyways if you got them from the Nintendoage database before it went bye bye.  I bought around 30 or so original artwork hangtab boxes all in unfolded new condition from the owner who lent them to Dain to scan for NA.  It was about 15 years ago and they cost me thousands even back then.  

There were like 20 or so on NA, others I acquired over the years by browsing peoples collections and “extracting” a square copy using photoshop.

Pyramid 2, Pang 1, Auto Upturn, Penguin and Seal are noteworthy examples of blurry garbage.

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'll keep a look out for a SE manual. Didn't you buy my PAL SE box with my old big box Gyromite years ago? I think there was something else in that deal but it must have been around 2013 or so.

I think so, yeah. Last I remember it was a cart + box right? I don’t remember what else was in the lot though.

It was one of my first large transactions if I remember correctly. That, and wrldstrman’s CIB Dino Peak, Samson, and BB2 we’re back to back.

5 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

I think so, yeah. Last I remember it was a cart + box right? I don’t remember what else was in the lot though.

It was one of my first large transactions if I remember correctly. That, and wrldstrman’s CIB Dino Peak, Samson, and BB2 we’re back to back.

I got the NTSC cart from wrldstrman through a NA auction and he included the PAL box. I'm pretty sure that I outbid you for it and that was when GameBoyScotty started calling you JosePhelo. I think the main deal was for the big box Gyromite and the PAL SE box got included. It seems like there was a third item in the deal, but I'm drawing a blank.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

18 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'll keep a look out for a SE manual. Didn't you buy my PAL SE box with my old big box Gyromite years ago? I think there was something else in that deal but it must have been around 2013 or so.

Found it!

January 19, 2012

$550 for the Big Bix Gyromite, and PAL Stadium Events box. No hints on a third item though....here’s the actual quote I put for the PayPal transaction notes.

Payment for stadium events (PAL region) box and 'big box' edition gyromite (ntsc region) for the Nintendo Entertainment System. (Sent using the PayPal Mobile application)

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I got the NTSC cart from wrldstrman through a NA auction he included the PAL box. I think I outbid you and that was when GameBoyScotty started calling you JosePhelo. I think the main deal was for the big box Gyromite and the PAL SE box got included. It seems like there was a third item in the deal, but I'm drawing a blank.

It was GameBoyScotty who gave me the name Phleo! Then PeteDiak, captmorgandrinker, ThatNintendoGuy, winroba, and I think Gwyndion and Arcturus? started referring to me like that.

NA Chat was fun.

...PS you still have the empty DK competition box? I’ve got a loose cart that’s lonely.

2 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Found it!

January 19, 2012

$550 for the Big Bix Gyromite, and PAL Stadium Events box. No hints on a third item though....here’s the actual quote I put for the PayPal transaction notes.

Payment for stadium events (PAL region) box and 'big box' edition gyromite (ntsc region) for the Nintendo Entertainment System. (Sent using the PayPal Mobile application)

It was GameBoyScotty who gave me the name Phleo! Then PeteDiak, captmorgandrinker, ThatNintendoGuy, winroba, and I think Gwyndion and Arcturus? started referring to me like that.

NA Chat was fun.

...PS you still have the empty DK competition box? I’ve got a loose cart that’s lonely.

I was actually thinking the DKC box was the third item, but I guess not. I don't remember who got that from me then.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug