IGNORED

The Music Debates

Reed Rothchild

2 minutes ago, Bear85 said:

Wonder how Amy Winehouse will do. 

I threw that idea out there with The Doors, Hendrix and Nirvana in the 2Pac thread. Janis Joplin would be another one. I think it's interesting to see where people would rate them on their short body of work vs what they could have been.

Moderator · Posted
1 hour ago, Tulpa said:

Bah. Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Reba McIntyre, Conway Twitty.

I would love to see my buddy Tyler Childers posted to see what people think. He’s country, but the real shit. Not the garbage Nashville stuff on the radio. He’s been blowing up lately and gone from 100 person rooms to selling out Red Rocks within a couple years. 

6 minutes ago, Kimbolemonslice said:

Damn why all of the hate for Post Malone? I know he isnt everyones cup of tea but he isnt that bad. And Gojira and Ghost couldnt even crack a score over a 6? You should do Korn next thats a really polarizing band

VGS doesn't strike me as a face tattoos and autotuned-out modern hip hop kind of place.

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Kimbolemonslice said:

Damn why all of the hate for Post Malone? I know he isnt everyones cup of tea but he isnt that bad. And Gojira and Ghost couldnt even crack a score over a 6? You should do Korn next thats a really polarizing band

Pretty much every modern artist has gotten trashed, and every metal act has gotten polarized scores.

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 5:13 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Pretty much every modern artist has gotten trashed, and every metal act has gotten polarized scores.

Yup, lots of people here with terrible music taste or just want to get some of those retro super duper cool points. What do you expect to get when most people on here are neck beards who think ketchup is to spicy 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...