IGNORED

WTB: Ghosthunter (PS2) Promotional Materials

mccoj94

I am seeking anything to do with the game Ghosthunter, really.

What I'm chasing:

Press Kit (UK Pal, has torch and Shock Jump cards with case)
Preview / Review Discs (August 2003, I know there is another one, I remember seeing it on a Resident Evil / Forbidden Siren collection site years ago but have forgotten which month it was for)
Press Materials / Artworks discs
Posters
Flyers or any In-Store promotional items
Teddy Bear Plush Doll (was given to staff, unsure as to whether it was publicly available)
Signed artworks from Eurogamer competition from 2003.

I'm also searching for sealed copies of the game, here's the regions I'm looking for (but I might have missed some)

Australian
UK
Greek

French
German
 (cover variant than standard PAL release)
Italian
Spanish / Portuguese

Japanese
 (NTSC/J)
US / Canadian (NTSC/U)

Thank you for looking / getting in touch in advance!

Edited by mccoj94
Edited grammar and added more items.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump

I have attached an image of the Preview disc that I saved years ago, managed to find it on an old laptop. I believe the image was from an eBay listing so it must be out there somewhere.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/news151203ghosthuntercompo#comments

The link is to the Eurogamer competition from 2003, which is where the artwork is from.

Ghosthunter PS2 preview debug disc (1).jpg

Edited by mccoj94
Changed "debug" to "preview", this isn't a debug disc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 4:12 AM, NoodlesAteMyBaby said:

Bump. Did you ever find anything? I wasn't aware of a debug disc ever existing, have you got any information on that at all?

Hi Noodles, hope you're well and still glitch hunting!!
I wrote the wrong thing here and I guess never corrected myself, these are just preview (early I guess) builds of the game, some were sent out to magazine and other places, an NTSC Review and Preview disc were leaked in the Project Deluge dump in 2021. I know nothing else about the one I have the picture of except for the disc design is more than likely the PAL version.

17 hours ago, mccoj94 said:

Hi Noodles, hope you're well and still glitch hunting!!
I wrote the wrong thing here and I guess never corrected myself, these are just preview (early I guess) builds of the game, some were sent out to magazine and other places, an NTSC Review and Preview disc were leaked in the Project Deluge dump in 2021. I know nothing else about the one I have the picture of except for the disc design is more than likely the PAL version.

I see! Thanks for the response, I am not only the other day I was working some more stuff out! I'm trying to get my hands on similar things you mentioned in this post, the press kit is a relic I must own one day. I do have the PD dumps that were released + the demo version(s) as there's two, a stand alone disc and the OPSM version. I could be wrong though. When I saw "debug" I nearly cried with excitement haha, good luck in your finds & I'll definitely come back here in the future if i have leads for you 🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...