IGNORED

Reed's new game room(s)

Reed Rothchild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Shmup said:

I already knew from the readers thread you had good taste but it’s always great to see a persons library. 

Also good to see another Clive Barker fan, I don’t meet many.

I also have the Books of Blood.  Loved the story about the "people" giants.

9 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

2 of 3 done.  Pretty soon I'll be hemmed in on all sides.  Guess I'll find out if I'm claustrophobic at that point...

0B6CDn4.jpg

Except in extraordinarily rare circumstances, I live by the "read it once then send it on" mantra for books, but damn that is a nice looking library!

• Thanks 1

Editorials Team · Posted
Just now, Pendragonx said:

ah.. well, I think his Sword of Truth series was utterly fantastic (albeit Naked Emprie was a bit of throw away title for me)

I go into everything with an open mind, so I'll eventually read Wizards First Rule.  If it's a winner I'll buy more of them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted

Alright, it's done.  Final shelf in.  I will slowly fill it with books, but in the meantime I put some of my non-horror films in it for filler

I guess the next project will be figuring out the wiring and setup for a bunch of consoles, and then maybe some sort of wheeled cart for the CRT

fQ72FeD.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted

Tank tv stand for my tank CRT.  It should be able to hold 6 consoles as well.  It will have wheels, and it will be on carpet.  We'll see if I engineered it correctly.

It's not much to look at right now, but I swear there is a plan here 😆

IMG_20210214_161546.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

Editorials Team · Posted
56 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Make sure you cut some holes for air flow. 

There's a 3 inch gap in the back left corner where the chord will run out and where I'll mount the input switch.  I'm hoping that's enough.  Otherwise I can add something else.  Cube and PS2 will be the only disc drives in there.

10 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

There's a 3 inch gap in the back left corner where the chord will run out and where I'll mount the input switch.  I'm hoping that's enough.  Otherwise I can add something else.  Cube and PS2 will be the only disc drives in there.

That should be fine then. Looks great!