Sign in to follow this  
Archon 1981

Shirt Delivery

1 hour ago, B.A. said:

There are pluses and minuses.  Doing a quick look at spreadshop, the shirts are about double the price for similar quality, you pay for that simplicity and convenience.  We would either need to raise the prices a lot or make nothing off of them. 

Perhaps it could be an option for something we wouldn't expect to sell a lot of, and people might be willing to pay a little more.  Something to look into as I didn't know that type of thing was even an option.  We just researched the traditional method of placing a large upfront order. 

I use a similar service to get Gloves Off Games shirts printed (made to order, one at a time), but like you say, way more expensive. 

Honestly the margins are super low, and again, me getting my own single shirt cost like $30 shipped. 

5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Oh fellow vgsers.  I must say it is a super soft material and I just received them.  This will be the first thing I reach for when she is clean!  Pretty sure this will be my new favorite shirt!!!!

20200622_152434.thumb.jpg.1a05c356b63692c4217741df7cbd895a.jpg

Argh mine was supposed to be delivered today but USPS can’t get it’s coronavirus shit together. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

Argh mine was supposed to be delivered today but USPS can’t get it’s coronavirus shit together. 

does this make me the official first one to receive besides the staff??  🤣  I only kid, I hope u receive it soon!!!!!  Imma stick this in the dryer to get the wrinkles out and start wearing it around 😎.

Just now, Jeevan said:

does this make me the official first one to receive besides the staff??  🤣  I only kid, I hope u receive it soon!!!!!  Imma stick this in the dryer to get the wrinkles out and start wearing it around 😎.

I believe you're the first aside from doner who is handling shipping them out. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gloves said:

And @BortLicensePlate for the killer logo!

Oh, my bad, yes and a very fine job he did 🙂  I wasn't fully aware, thank you too @BortLicensePlate.  Now that you mention that I remember hearing that originally.  No harm meant by not mentioning you.  Thanks for your contribution as well  🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gloves said:

In all likelihood I will actually be the last person to get a shirt, despite being the first person to order. 

Stupid... America... 

Haha, going to the post office tomorrow. I only have a label printer at home and it won’t work for the customs declaration!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, doner24 said:

Haha, going to the post office tomorrow. I only have a label printer at home and it won’t work for the customs declaration!

Wait, I put in my order today, you have to ship mine before Gloves.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

Ooh I look fly

0E8584F5-31AA-40EA-B232-28C9B4507C2C.jpeg

Im self conscious otherwise you would have had a sexy photo of me in walmart 😉  lookin good dude!  You should go start a thread for this, i would, but figure i should prolly wear it if i wanted to start it lol 

Can't wait to dye this bad boiii

20200624_172529.thumb.jpg.a5350009a9fda77b871800d6bd18fa7d.jpg

• Like 4

Heh, I actually received mine this past Monday but dumbass me ordered the wrong size (too big) and since have ordered the correct one and waiting it out, however I can say this much the material quality is very good based from the one I have on hand.  Y'all dun gud! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MuNKeY said:

Heh, I actually received mine this past Monday but dumbass me ordered the wrong size (too big) and since have ordered the correct one and waiting it out, however I can say this much the material quality is very good based from the one I have on hand.  Y'all dun gud! 

Sorry man, your next order shipped yesterday, should be there soon!

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, doner24 said:

Sorry man, your next order shipped yesterday, should be there soon!

It arrived while I was on a short weekend vacation to Virginia and come this morning it had indeed arrived. Wooo! 

• Like 2