IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Puzznic

BeaIank

Just now, mbd39 said:

Puzznic is a laborious time sync so it's understandable if he didn't feel like playing. I put it off until the last day because I remembered how it was in the 2017 contest.

I'm pretty sure he had handwritten notes that he went by back in 2015, so I figured he would put up an even better score this time. I put in more time than I cared to just to get 251k. 

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

Puzznic is a laborious time sync so it's understandable if he didn't feel like playing. I put it off until the last day because I remembered how it was in the 2017 contest.

This is pretty much what happened to me.  I tried a couple of times Friday night and couldn't even get out of Stage 2, wasn't having any fun at all.  It's a weird feeling to not want to play a game I like.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

It was a slower week, but still 14 brave warriors showed to have their brains challenged this week.

Congratulations on breaking 11 million and taking 1st place, @0xDEAFC0DE
Well done to @bertsampson for his 2nd place, which further improves his championship lead.
And congratulations to @Splain for taking 3rd place.

Thank you all for joining us on this contest.
Enjoy this break week. We will be back next week with some fast paced Mario Bros action!

• The topic was unpinned