IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Puzznic

BeaIank

My local gameshop didn't have a copy 9f this game and I haven't had any luck with the few others in the surrounding area. Should have ordered one last week. If anyone knows a way to play without access to the cart, id like to get a participation score in later this week

8 hours ago, NESfiend said:

My local gameshop didn't have a copy 9f this game and I haven't had any luck with the few others in the surrounding area. Should have ordered one last week. If anyone knows a way to play without access to the cart, id like to get a participation score in later this week

Google nestopia

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, NESfiend said:

You might want to look into getting an Everdrive. You can usually get a decent deal on ebay. I can't stand using emulators due to the lag, so they are a great option for any week that you don't own the cart. 

2 hours ago, bertsampson said:

Is that all it would take?  Excuses, excuses...3 million, ha!

We never got to settle the score at the end of 2015. It was nice of you to hold onto the title I never lost, but come tournament time this year, you can hand it back over to the real champion.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

We never got to settle the score at the end of 2015. It was nice of you to hold onto the title I never lost, but come tournament time this year, you can hand it back over to the real champion.

spacer.png

Touching, but I'll be retiring this year a two time champion.  Let all you youngsters have a shot at the title again in 2021.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

IMG_20200531_190008.thumb.jpg.6857eb0b097e06a8f77c593164cdd53c.jpg

Final score (actually I got another ~200k after this but the game allows you less than a second to take the picture) 

IMG_20200531_184708.thumb.jpg.65b0d127f208b8b61b86e65ff45eee3a.jpg

Before the roll. 

IMG_20200531_184859.thumb.jpg.43b58ab010286ad7fddcba50c33d3ad7.jpg

After the roll. 

Great run. No retries even

Getting better. 9-8 sucks though

Sorry the photo is a bit blurry. I almost missed taking it. I've finally figured out the solutions to all the puzzles. So, it's just down to working on the execution. Also, I just noticed this beats bert by a mere 650 points (but I'm sure it won't stay that way). EDIT: I'm probably trying to go to fast. I see I reached this score 8-4 whereas bert was at 9-2.

Edited by 0xDEAFC0DE
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 2