IGNORED

[WTB] JP Sega Saturn games, obscure ones, expensive ones

Guigui

Very few games I'm missing to complete the JP Sega Saturn collection visible here.

First let's start with the rare and expensive ones, I'm a serious buyer if you own those serious titles :

T-30810G    Shutsudou! Mini-skirt Police
T-14317G    Denpa Shounenteki Game 2
T-8128G      Scorcher

Now some rare titles no one really cares about. They are "standard" version of games which are very easy to find in their "limited" version. I would appreciate if you could browse your JP SS shelves to see if you own some of them, please check the code carefully :

T-19716G    Ruriiro no Yuki
T-32101G    Sankyo Fever Jikki Simulation S
T-13307G    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story I
T-13311G    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story II
T-13313G    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story III

Any help in finding those games appreciated.

Edited by Guigui

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your message. JP Saturn shmup are going crazy in price these years, fortunately I could complete my set earlier. I wish you the best in gathering them.

Of course I'm also checking ebay daily for the titles I'm looking for, and Yahoo Japan Auctions too. Though it seems those ones are either too obscure to even appear, or so rare that they do not appear. The search continues...

4 hours ago, Guigui said:

Thanks for your message. JP Saturn shmup are going crazy in price these years, fortunately I could complete my set earlier. I wish you the best in gathering them.

Yeah I’ve noticed this too. I think it’s because Japan mail has stopped shipping internationally so sellers are adding the shipping costs of dhl to their prices and saying it’s “free” shipping. I haven’t bought much this year because of that. I’ll just wait because the demand is not as high for Japanese games so they should come back down to semi normal levels.

Good luck with the search. Definitely post some pictures when you’re done 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 12:53 AM, Guigui said:

Here come some pictures of the titles I'm seeking fcgamer. Please be aware that most of those games exist in another version being very common. I'm only seeking the version with the exact code given T-XXXXXG.

Are you located in Japan ? I fear the best way to find those titles would be browsing used game shops there (except for Denpa 2 and Scorcher which are living legends)

T-38501G    Pro Shinan Maajan Tsuwamono : picture from Satakore.com
T-30810G    Shutsudou! Mini-skirt Police : picture from Satakore.com, spine card missing
T-14317G    Denpa Shounenteki Game 2 (not pictured)
T-8128G      Scorcher : picture from legendary ebay auction from Hit-Japan
T-19716G    Ruriiro no Yuki : picture from Satakore.com
T-32101G    Sankyo Fever Jikki Simulation S (not pictured)
T-13307G    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story I : picture from Satakore.com
T-13311G    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story II : picture from Satakore.com
T-13313G    Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story III : picture from Satakore.com

T-38501G_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Pro-Shinan-Maajan-Tsuwamono-JPN.jpg

T-13307G_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Kidou-Senshi-Gundam-Gaiden-I-Senritsu-no-Blue-JPN.jpg

T-13311G_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Kidou-Senshi-Gundam-Gaiden-II-Ao-wo-Uketsugu-Mono-JPN.jpg

T-13313G_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Kidou-Senshi-Gundam-Gaiden-III-Sabakareshi-Mono-JPN.jpg

T-19716G_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Ruriiro-no-Yuki-JPN.jpg

T-30810G_1,,Sega-Saturn-Photo-1-Shutsudou-Mini-skirt-Police-JPN.jpg

15040805071.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...