IGNORED

List of Nintendo Candy

Below is a preview of what the list looks like. Unfortunately, the full list hit the maximum post size due to all of the pictures included. The full list will be hosted on Google Docs.

1.) Set of 3 Nintendo Kliks
Nintendo Klik
2.) NES controller Mints
Nintendo Power Mints
3.) Super Mario Brick-Breaking Head Tin Candy
4.)  Super Mario Question Mark Block Candy
5.) Super Mario Starman Tins
6.) Mini Plastic Gamecube w/ Gummies
Nintendo Game Cube Candy
7.) Nintendo Ladder Game Candy
Nintendo Ladder Game Candy
8.)Nintendo Marshmallow Jelly Pops, Jelly Pops, and Magic Pops
Nintendo Marshmallow Jelly Pop
                                                                                          Nintendo Jelly Pop                                                                         Nintendo Magic Pop 

9.) Mario Bomb-Omb Candy                                
Nintendo Mario Bombs
10.) Set-of-4 Super Mario Bros Pez Dispensers (Europe, 1998)

spacer.png

Edited by LaytToTheParty
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, cartman said:

There's the choco egg figures from Zaini released '95 and then '96 with 2 additional figurines but i can't find what the eggs themselves look like

1995_1996_Mario1.jpg

Thank you! As I'm sure you can tell, this list is nowhere near completion. I still have a bunch of pictures to add, and some candy that is missing. It'd be a big help if you dropped some pics in here if/when you find anything. Feel free to let me know if you think anything else is missing. I'm on mobile rn, but I'll add your submission once I get home.

4 minutes ago, LaytToTheParty said:

Thank you! As I'm sure you can tell, this list is nowhere near completion. I still have a bunch of pictures to add, and some candy that is missing. It'd be a big help if you dropped some pics in here if/when you find anything. Feel free to let me know if you think anything else is missing. I'm on mobile rn, but I'll add your submission once I get home.

Oh i'm sure there's probably a gazillion of different candies & trinkets from all across the world. I will add if i find something altough i don't remember stumbling across much really growing up.

kinder mario.jpg

kinder mario 2.jpg

kinder mario 4.jpg

super mario sweet.png

• Like 1

The Nintendo PEZ set of 4 you listed were released exclusively in Europe in 1998.

The minis were released exclusively in Japan via vending machines (they came in little eggs) in the early 2000s. 

There are also regular size Nintendo PEZ that were released worldwide just a couple of years ago. These are different than the 1998 set. There are regular individual dispensers, as well as a gift set where the dispensers have the characters' names on the stems.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

Pokemon got almost the exact same treatment, with a set of 5 released in Europe in the late 90s, (this time many) sets of mini Pez from Japan throughout the 2000s, and then recent releases of regular sized worldwide with a gift set with the names on the stems.

spacer.png

The European 90s set of 5.

spacer.png

Modern Dispensers

40843.jpg

Gift Set

24678a02-5683-4d9e-bc33-9df3788a82dc_1.1

One example of the Japanese minis from the mid-2000s. There are many of these sets from Japan, covering many generations of Pokemon. I will try and find a complete list soon.

There are also a ton more PEZ stuff for non-Nintendo game characters. If you have any more questions about PEZ, send 'em my way, I've been collecting them since I was 10.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, cartman said:

Another series

PEZ 3.jpg

Could you look into this more? Like, find region and dates produced? That would be a great help.

@KokiriChild Feel free to add to the Google Doc. If you would like editing privledges, PM me. I would like to get dates, regions, and companies up for everything. But to keep this list finite, I will only be doing Nintendo candy. There are tons of PEZ dispensers and specialty candies that are based on Sega and Playstation characters, but that's something I don't really have any interest in at the moment. You can add them if you'd like, though.

3 hours ago, cartman said:

Another series

PEZ 3.jpg

This is the European 1998 set. 

PEZ come in two different types of packaging, poly bags (old ones used clear cellophane with no PEZ logos or anything) and cards like these ones. These are classified as Mint in Bag (MIB) or Mint on Card (MOC) if buying online. MOMC stands for Mint on Mint Card, simply meaning that the card itself is in mint condition in addition to the dispenser. 

There are also other variations in packaging aa cartman pointed out. The short cards that come with 1 roll of candy, for example, sometimes typed out as MOSC (Mint on Short Card). These are common at Wal-Marts and the like, though not as common as they were in the early 2010s. 

In addition, there can be variations in the art on the cards for the same dispenser. This is especially true if identical dispensers are released both in the US and Europe. In those cases, the card art is virtually always different between the regions. 

I will try and add to the Google Doc later tonight if I have time.

Okay, I believe this should be a full list of all the Japanese mini-Pez for video game related franchises...

Nintendo Game PEZ

Spoiler

Super Mario Bros.

PEZ - Japanese Mini #23 - Super Mario Brothers - BANDI - 2006/02 ...               Super Mario Mini-Pez dispenser - Wario, Toad, Mario, Donkey Kong

Pokémon Series 1

Pokemon Series 1 Mini PEZ -- MINT with paper inserts!!!! | #455448137                                                   Pokemon Series 1 Mini PEZ -- MINT with paper inserts!!!! | #455448137

Pokémon Series 2

Vintage PEZ - Set of 5 Pokemon Series 2 mini Pez Dispensers (Japan ...                                                        007 Pokemon 2 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Pokémon Series 3

MoMoPez - serie: Licensed Dispenser - Mini PEZ - Pokémon 3 #19                                                       019 Pokemon 3 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Pokémon Series 4

Pokémon 4 (With images) | Pez dispensers, Pokemon, Dispenser                                                    039 Pokemon 4 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Pokémon Series 5

Pokemon 5 Series Mini PEZ -- MINT with Inserts!!! | #457043222                                      046 Pokemon 5 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Pokémon Series 6

049 Pokemon 6 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ                                     049 Pokemon 6 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Pokémon Mini x Mini Diamond & Pearl 

(Super-Mini PEZ. Bottom photo is for size comparison to the other Pokémon Mini-PEZ.)

042 Pokemon Diamond & Pearl mini x mini PEZ | Pokémon diamond ...                                   042 Pokemon Diamond & Pearl mini x mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Non-Nintendo Game PEZ

Spoiler

Dokodemo-Issyo Series 1

via Dokodemo Issyo 1 Japanese Mini Pez Dispensers | eBay) (With ...                  PEZ Sony Cat Dokodemo Issyo Toro Inoue Gashapon 6 Figure | eBay

Dokodemo-Issyo Series 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Charlie's PEZ Collection - Mini Dokodemo Issyo 2                                                 029 Dokodemo Issyo 2 mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Final Fantasy

FINAL FANTASY MINI PEZ SET OF 5 FROM JAPAN - 16TH OF 49 -7/2005 ...                                              016 Final Fantasy mini PEZ | about mini PEZ

Tamagotchi

Tamagotchi #28 Mini PEZ Dispensers Set of 5 | eBay                                                         Tama-Palace - Tamagotchi Blog & Fansite

• Like 1