IGNORED

FS Random Ebay stuff.

DannyTheDonk

Listed a bunch of my stuff on ebay to sell.  Stuffs moving pretty quick on there.  Added a bunch of stuff today.  Still have about 600 more items to list on there that I will be putting up as stuff sells on there.  Added some N64  System bundles and some other random stuff.  

Here is a link to my profile and my items for sale.  Thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/dannytobr_0

https://www.ebay.com/sch/dannytobr_0/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Edited by DannyTheDonk
Added link

12 hours ago, DannyTheDonk said:

TTT Added Link to more games

What's that yellow box that appears to say KONAMI on the side in silver print?  It's in the pic with Targa and another couple Famicom games (what are those too?)  I'm surprised to see that terrible game.com from Tiger boxed no less hah I could only guess.  Andis that Game & Watch Gallery all in there what do you want?

Sorry I just don't do offers, like to know what to expect.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:27 AM, Tanooki said:

What's that yellow box that appears to say KONAMI on the side in silver print?  It's in the pic with Targa and another couple Famicom games (what are those too?)  I'm surprised to see that terrible game.com from Tiger boxed no less hah I could only guess.  Andis that Game & Watch Gallery all in there what do you want?

Sorry I just don't do offers, like to know what to expect.

Hey!  That is a Korean 20 in 1 cart.  Dont know why it says Konami on it, doesnt have any Konami games on it.  I bought that Game.com in the Mid 90's with my Christmas money when I was a kid...what a mistake lol.  

Also added my DS games to main post

Edited by DannyTheDonk
Game sold

On 5/13/2020 at 9:48 AM, DannyTheDonk said:

Hey!  That is a Korean 20 in 1 cart.  Dont know why it says Konami on it, doesnt have any Konami games on it.  I bought that Game.com in the Mid 90's with my Christmas money when I was a kid...what a mistake lol.  

Also added my DS games to main post

Hah crazy Koreans eh...that's piracy for ya.  Hey nice DS games.  All that is what you're offering to sell?  Dementium II and Contact.  Are those complete, got pic, and how much?  I'll PM ya either way but consider me interested.

I don't blame you, Game.com did look great, problem was the screen was an utter turd ruining what did have potential given the licenses they picked up.  Trust e I've been tempted, but at this rate with the screen so sour I've been more interested in a pre-GB quality Watara Supervision over that. 😄

18 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Hah crazy Koreans eh...that's piracy for ya.  Hey nice DS games.  All that is what you're offering to sell?  Dementium II and Contact.  Are those complete, got pic, and how much?  I'll PM ya either way but consider me interested.

I don't blame you, Game.com did look great, problem was the screen was an utter turd ruining what did have potential given the licenses they picked up.  Trust e I've been tempted, but at this rate with the screen so sour I've been more interested in a pre-GB quality Watara Supervision over that. 😄

Im willing to sell every piece that is not dreamcast lol.  The first link should direct to the majority of the collection that is for sale.  Id be more than happy to take photos of any items you request.  I do also have some manuals for random stuff for sale as well as NA/Collectables.  My Gamecom screen is still running strong.  Played some RE2 on it a few nights ago lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

EE463CA9-27C4-470A-9F88-96D920D3CE7C.png

I believe it is a mobile issue.  It's not working on my mobile but havent been able to verify on computer either.  I'll check it out when I get to my computer.

https://collection.gamevaluenow.com/share/collection?id=4526

EDIT- LOOKS LIKE THE COLLECTION TRACKER HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A WHILE.. 😞 

Edited by DannyTheDonk