IGNORED

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

This completely escaped my radar. Apparently release date is the 29th!

According to Wikipedia A remake of the original game, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, was announced in September 2019 during a Nintendo Direct presentation.[79][80] In addition to enhanced visuals, updated controls, remixed music, and other quality-of-life improvements, Definitive Edition also includes a new epilogue titled Future Connected

81ATQpwVH0L._SL1500_.jpg

Administrator · Posted

I have been quite excited for this one.  I pre-ordered it a while back, so very much looking forward to it!  I loved the original on Wii, and after having played the sequel on Switch, I'm definitely ready to play this edition on switch as well.  

I was a little bit underwhelmed with the Wii U entry, relatively speaking, but all in all, it's a great series!

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, noiseredux said:

so far the only Xenoblade game I've played is X on Wii U, which I absolutely adored. Knowing that that one is generally considered the weakest of the franchise, I'm still looking forward to delving in to the other games.

Did you try the multiplayer for X? Curious if it is worth it.

8 minutes ago, zeppelin03 said:

Did you try the multiplayer for X? Curious if it is worth it.

I didn't. I did do some of that thing where you can recruit other players' characters as temporary party members, which was a neat touch. But never got around to messing with actual multiplayer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

North America almost always gets the worst collector's editions.

Other than LRG I haven't purchased a collector's edition in a while. Why exactly Europe is different than North American which is different than Australia? 

9 hours ago, avatar! said:

Other than LRG I haven't purchased a collector's edition in a while. Why exactly Europe is different than North American which is different than Australia? 

Most likely because it entices crazy collectors to buy 3 "different" versions of the same game. It's a smart move.

Edited by ifightdragons