IGNORED

WTB Tips & Tricks #1, #10, #38 Canadian Version, GC Four Swords Manual, Early EGM2's, VG&CE, other Video Gaming Mags

CodysGameRoom

Hi all,

I'm looking to beef up my collection of back issues for certain video game magazines. 

Most importantly, I'm looking for issue #1 of Tips & Tricks (Mortal Kombat II on the cover) and #10 (Tekken on the cover). I'm also looking for the rare Canada only cover of #38 which has Reboot on the cover. If you are a Canadian and you have this and would be willing to part with it PLEASE PM me.

Tips & Tricks Issue 038 April 1998 Alternate Canada-only cover

I'd also be interested in most issues of EGM2, esp early issues, various Video Games & Computer Entertainment issues, or Sega Visions. I'd pretty much consider anything besides Nintendo Power stuff if anyone is getting rid of stuff. I'd prefer good condition but of course willing to look at anything.

So basically if you're considering getting rid of your old gaming mags, or have the specific issues listed above, please PM me. 

Also looking for a Zelda: Four Swords Adventure manual for the Gamecube. eBay wants $40 which, I just can't. 

Thanks!

Edited by CodysGameRoom
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB CodysGameRoom (Game Boy, Master System Manuals, NES/SNES boxes in bulk)
  • The title was changed to WTB CodysGameRoom (Darkman, Amazing Tater, Master System Manuals, NES/SNES boxes in bulk)
  • The title was changed to WTB CodysGameRoom Amazing Tater
1 minute ago, RH said:

Congrats on getting so close. As you can imagine, I have one copy and it's NFS, but the good news is that Tater isn't that rare, just expensive.

Yea I'm pretty stoked. Been buying very limited this year because I'm trying to get into a new house but I've managed to get King James Bible, Felix the Cat, Spuds Adventure and Darkman knocked off. That included buying a Felix off eBay that turned out to be a bootleg, and not finding another one until 6 months later. 🤣

• The title was changed to WTB CodysGameRoom Amazing Tater / SNES boxes in bulk
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to WTB CodysGameRoom NTSC Little Samson Cart Only
  • The title was changed to WTB Genesis, Saturn games, Tips & Tricks magazines, various
  • The title was changed to WTB Genesis games/manuals, Saturn games, Tips & Tricks magazines, various
  • The title was changed to WTB Genesis games/manuals, Tips & Tricks magazines, various
  • The title was changed to WTB Sega Genesis Bible Adventures CIB
  • The title was changed to WTB Sega Genesis Splatterhouse 2 CIB
15 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I think my local game store has one of these. It’s not gonna be any less than retail though, next time I pop in I’ll try to remember to look

Price charting has a CIB around $300, I'm no opposed to paying around that for one, depending on the condition. I'd pay a little less for one though if I could. lol

• Like 1