IGNORED

Pictures of 100% Complete NES Games

Trifecta

1 hour ago, austin532 said:

Any update on this list? @TrifectaI opened Monster Party so you can remove that from my list.

Removed Monster Party from your list.

No one yet has come forward to share any pics for this project.

I'm not asking anyone to open their sealed games. If you have an opened game that has all the pieces to it based on Wiz's list, please forward me a pic of all the contents so I can add to the OP.

1 hour ago, austin532 said:

Yeah, it's been pretty quiet with the sealed openings. With the prices they are going for I think people are having second thoughts about opening them.😄

There are always ups and downs; I remember it getting super slow until DoctorEncore and a few others showed up a few years ago.  We just need some new blood in here!  I'm also planning on picking up a few cheaper sealed games for the list this year because I really want to hit 400 opened titles...

16 hours ago, Trifecta said:

I need a 100% complete pic of every NES game that is not on the games list on the original post of this thread.

Any help is appreciated.

At some point @ThePhleo will have scanned every insert and you could just build the entry for each game from the individual pieces. It will obviously be a while, but it should happen eventually.

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

At some point @ThePhleo will have scanned every insert and you could just build the entry for each game from the individual pieces. It will obviously be a while, but it should happen eventually.

I expect to be done by this summer if I can get some rare pieces.

There's certain mail cards and posters that are once in a year items that I may just have to borrow from someone to get the project done and wait for my own to pop up.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

I expect to be done by this summer if I can get some rare pieces.

There's certain mail cards and posters that are once in a year items that I may just have to borrow from someone to get the project done and wait for my own to pop up.

If I have any of the hard to find ones, I’ll let you borrow for scans, just PM the list and I will look through all my inserts.

1 hour ago, Ro_Borges said:

Hello guys I'm finishing a list of all Brazilian NES releases and as far as I know, I'm missing proof of exitence of only one. Punch-out suposedly to be one of the first 10 games released at the same day as the console. Any chance of one of you guys owning one or having pictures of it? 

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Brazilian releases for NES. Perhaps @Galdiuscan help?

• 2 months later...