IGNORED

Who's new to the site and old to the world ?

I did not received theses notification.

@JamesRobot Looks like a much needed coffee !

I woke up at 4h and turned around in my bed until 6h... I've drink 4 coffees since and now I'm good to go !

Wait! 🤔 There's no place to go. 🤨

As I live in a one room appartment, after the confinement, I will be able to say that a stand alone private jail cell with full services and no thug of any kind around can be pretty comfortable if there's bookshelves of movies, games, music cd, books and a cat.😆

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, OLDSKULL said:

I did not received theses notification.

@JamesRobot Looks like a much needed coffee !

I woke up at 4h and turned around in my bed until 6h... I've drink 4 coffees since and now I'm good to go !

Wait! 🤔 There's no place to go. 🤨

As I live in a one room appartment, after the confinement, I will be able to say that a stand alone private jail cell with full services and no thug of any kind around can be pretty comfortable if there's bookshelves of movies, games, music cd, books and a cat.😆

I'm with you; drinking coffee all day.  Stayed up too damn late last night.  

On 5/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, OLDSKULL said:

I hope to makes some friends over here to discuss and argue with, find interesting stuffs and maybe find some collaborators as I compose music and I have instrumental projects on the go that would need nice album covers.

oh and I'm from Québec, Canada if it means anything.

Hey, I'm new to the site too! I write/compose music as well, so it would be awesome to meet collaborators around here!

I won't hold being Canadian against you...

20 hours ago, halcyo said:

Hey, I'm new to the site too! I write/compose music as well, so it would be awesome to meet collaborators around here!

I won't hold being Canadian against you...

Hi Halcyo 🙂 so the first and only post you did in the last 20h was only this one ?!

What kind of music do you like to write/compose ? and from where do you come from just in case I want to hold it against you ?

7 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Roger that.

@DoctorEncore Sorry for the delay !! ...but anyway, I could have not show you want I wanted as I'm a noob on Youtube and did amateur mistakes. First videos I post. Now all is good. This is one of my musical project. There's a story a mini story that goes with the songs, but that's for another day. These are not the official videos, I just did it to put it on YT to help me out find a graphist for the cover. COPY THAT ? I erased the link after. Don't share please, thank you 🙂 PS. I think it's better listen in order and high LOL XD

Edited by OLDSKULL
Edit: PS. Re-Edit: Erased Link.

16 hours ago, OLDSKULL said:

@DoctorEncore Sorry for the delay !! ...but anyway, I could have not show you want I wanted as I'm a noob on Youtube and did amateur mistakes. First videos I post. Now all is good. This is one of my musical project. There's a story a mini story that goes with the songs, but that's for another day. These are not the official videos, I just did it to put it on YT to help me out find a graphist for the cover. COPY THAT ? I erased the link after. Don't share please, thank you 🙂 PS. I think it's better listen in order and high LOL XD

Where'd the music go? Bring it back! I didn't get a chance to listen yet.

Edited by DoctorEncore

• 3 weeks later...