IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Gradius

BeaIank

Homebrew Team · Posted

Got to say I hate Gradius now.  Trying so many runs to get 4x speed, Lazer, and option without getting hit to face off that stupid volcano, to have some walker run on to the screen from the left and collide with me 🤯😵🤬

Graphics Team · Posted

This run was the only time I've ever cleared stage 3, and there was a lot of luck involved haha. Dying and losing all my power-ups at the end of the stage actually helped a lot by making the enemies way less aggressive!

-CasualCart

146306879_CasualCartGradius0177700.jpg.57eb991f798aba9f23b835d7c18a121b.jpg

7 hours ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Hooray, I've managed to complete 1 loop for the very first time! Too bad that I died pretty soon after. The jump in difficulty after just one loop is too steep, imho. Score updated on page 2 btw.

Fact of the matter is, you beat a very hard game. These guys running multiple loops is akin to some strange form of electronic witchcraft. Its simply not human. Call it a victory and move on. 

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:02 PM, mbd39 said:

Great. Kid Dracula is the new Bea Iank.

I had been wondering if you all convinced her to be a mod to keep her sidelined. I'm for a larger mod team. I think Doug, skinny, T Warwick, bea, and bert would make a tremendous team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I had been wondering if you all convinced her to be a mod to keep her sidelined. I'm for a larger mod team. I think Doug, skinny, T Warwick, bea, and bert would make a tremendous team. 

I actually was back in 2016 when Bimmy was still around.

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I think we had 4 or 5 people roll the score in that contest.

I rolled the score for the first time this year. It's one of those video game goals I've had for a long time, but never thought I'd be able to do it.

26 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I rolled the score for the first time this year. It's one of those video game goals I've had for a long time, but never thought I'd be able to do it.

The 2015 contest was the first time I did it and I finished 5th with 7 people rolling the score that week. 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

12 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

OK, posted the scoreboard along with the HALL OF SHAME!

When I wasn't on either, I realized its because I didn't attach the photo when I updated my score last night. I uploaded the photo on the post just now. 

Was feeling pretty low there not having even been worthy of the hall of shame!