IGNORED

Need Some Clarification on First Print Donkey Kong Country SNES

Donkey Kong Country on the SNES has always been my favorite series. I’m not much of a sealed collector but have decided to buy these sealed. I wanted them all to be first print versions.

So what I’ve found is that there is two first print boxes: the “K-A Rating” box and the “K-A Rating, 3 Line Warranty” box. They appear identical to me except that the “K-A Rating Box” is the missing “Kids to Adults” and “Mild Animated Violence” lines above the barcode on the back of the box.

My questions are 

1) They can’t both truly be first prints. So which variant is the actual first print run?
2) What’s the difference between the “K-A Rating” with and without the 3 line warranty?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any info about the DKC2 and DKC3 first prints would be great as well. 

Thanks in advance! 

D3607545-AA19-42D0-803E-63EDC2548DDA.thumb.png.a50cdebba6306e2c8cef7b847c39a209.png2433B8AC-DC83-492C-ADF3-9B7A98D508B4.thumb.png.b07b08b970a402161cdeadd3bafc63ba.png

5 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm guessing the 3 line warranty version without the explanation of the K-A rating on the back is first. 

That’s what I was thinking, but the players choice versions do not have the explanation lines over the barcode. Hoping someone who knows definitively can weigh in at some point though.

8 minutes ago, Maertens29 said:

I love it, never knew there was a MIJ variant.  Now I have to go check which I have CIB and sealed haha.

Anyone have a Mexico box they could check?  I would assume it would align with the later print MIJ.

The made in Mexico and the Player's choice box has the plain UPC and no rating description, so it would seem like the one without the 3 line warranty was first.