Graded Games, Show Them Off!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My NTSC GBA Final Fantasy collection:

Pretty happy with this one, I believe it is the highest graded on VGA 👍90s and up are truly special!

After months, I have finally received my games back from Wata!  I won't jump on Wata for their inability to meet their service time standards, that's been done to death.  What I am going to jump

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

I'm super jelly. I've been chasing one for months.

Finding them isn't as tough as getting one that doesn't cost a fortune. After that 7.0 sold in the Heritage auction for $2400, I didn't think I'd find one for a reasonable price, but I got lucky.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Funnily, it could have been even better if they didn't put a 7.0 manual in the box.

Wow, look at that, a 7.0 manual and a virtually perfect 9.8 cartridge!

To get it to 9.2, it would require an 8.5 manual. And to get it to 9.4 it would require a 9.4 manual.

So Mike Tyson was doing a signing maybe 9-10 years ago near my house at a local memorabilia store.  Had him sign it for me in person and PSA had a booth right next to Mike to authenticate all the autos.  The tiny PSA sticker is on the inside of the top flap and I had WATA keep my PSA proof card separated from the case.  

Was pretty cool meeting him he was pumped to see his game and faked a punch at my face. 😂

• Like 1
On 4/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Arkturus said:

So Mike Tyson was doing a signing maybe 9-10 years ago near my house at a local memorabilia store.  Had him sign it for me in person and PSA had a booth right next to Mike to authenticate all the autos.  The tiny PSA sticker is on the inside of the top flap and I had WATA keep my PSA proof card separated from the case.  

Was pretty cool meeting him he was pumped to see his game and faked a punch at my face. 😂

Would have been even cooler if he faked a bite to your ear! 😆

Pretty neat story of the origins and proof of signature. I don’t normally like seeing signatures on a game, but in this case, it makes it seem more alluring. Congrats!

19 minutes ago, The Gleaming Cube said:

Is it just me or are quarantine Wata mail days just a little better than normal? So much goodness arriving today....Moving some, keeping some, enjoying them all! 🍻🍻🍻

SI_20200417_132007.jpg

Wow that looks like Christmas morning!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 2