IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Funnily, it could have been even better if they didn't put a 7.0 manual in the box.

Wow, look at that, a 7.0 manual and a virtually perfect 9.8 cartridge!

To get it to 9.2, it would require an 8.5 manual. And to get it to 9.4 it would require a 9.4 manual.

So Mike Tyson was doing a signing maybe 9-10 years ago near my house at a local memorabilia store.  Had him sign it for me in person and PSA had a booth right next to Mike to authenticate all the autos.  The tiny PSA sticker is on the inside of the top flap and I had WATA keep my PSA proof card separated from the case.  

Was pretty cool meeting him he was pumped to see his game and faked a punch at my face. 😂

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Arkturus said:

So Mike Tyson was doing a signing maybe 9-10 years ago near my house at a local memorabilia store.  Had him sign it for me in person and PSA had a booth right next to Mike to authenticate all the autos.  The tiny PSA sticker is on the inside of the top flap and I had WATA keep my PSA proof card separated from the case.  

Was pretty cool meeting him he was pumped to see his game and faked a punch at my face. 😂

Would have been even cooler if he faked a bite to your ear! 😆

Pretty neat story of the origins and proof of signature. I don’t normally like seeing signatures on a game, but in this case, it makes it seem more alluring. Congrats!