Jump to content
IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Beam said:

Hey guys I own a few VGA graded games that I've picked up over the years but I've never sent in my own submission until now. At the beginning of the submission they ask which case style I'd prefer, classic or clear view. I just want the same standard case style as 99.9% VGA graded games I see, which based on the description sounds like clear view? If someone could clarify that for me I'd appreciate it.

Yep, confusing for sure. Clear聽view 馃槈

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My聽NTSC GBA Final Fantasy collection:

Pretty happy with this one, I believe it is the highest graded on VGA 馃憤90s and up are truly special!

After months, I have finally received my games back from Wata!聽 I won't jump on Wata for their inability to meet their service time standards, that's been done to death.聽 What I am going to jump

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Beam said:

Hey guys I own a few VGA graded games that I've picked up over the years but I've never sent in my own submission until now. At the beginning of the submission they ask which case style I'd prefer, classic or clear view. I just want the same standard case style as 99.9% VGA graded games I see, which based on the description sounds like clear view? If someone could clarify that for me I'd appreciate it.

You want to be using the Clear View. It's the one most people use and has the large font on the front of the box;

Edit: Jim Jimmer beat me to it, sorry for the redundancy...

image.png.3500757698a174da1b4fc3f23ce514dc.png


Edited by Amermoe
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Pokemon games are a bit of a meme these days, but these were in the first batch of games I sent to聽VGA, and were really hard to track down. (For those that don't know the box on the right has an uncirculated Pokemon Emerald in the box, and I've only seen a couple unopened copies.) Only missing one thing to make this a complete聽Pokemon Emerald set. (Hint: it's another bundle.)聽20210214_193907.jpg.a27f04db1df9c06da028c89d133e5784.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Wow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CasualCart said:

You worked at Square Enix? That's awesome - what did you do there?

-CasualCart

Worked on games...lol that was the smart a** answer. I ran two different departments. I'm writing a book about my experiences in the game business over 25 + years. The SE chapter will be an interesting one, that I can promise you. 馃檪

Edited by oracleoflosangeles
spelling...
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Homebrew TeamPosted
On 2/13/2021 at 5:25 PM, Beam said:

Hey guys I own a few VGA graded games that I've picked up over the years but I've never sent in my own submission until now. At the beginning of the submission they ask which case style I'd prefer, classic or clear view. I just want the same standard case style as 99.9% VGA graded games I see, which based on the description sounds like clear view? If someone could clarify that for me I'd appreciate it.

I tried to look up what I did on my previous orders, but couldn't see what I selected. From the descriptions, however, the clear view is what you are looking for.

The classic view I think is what was used more for their other colectable grading services traditionally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MemberPosted
On 3/1/2021 at 10:42 PM, neodolphino said:

I tried to look up what I did on my previous orders, but couldn't see what I selected. From the descriptions, however, the clear view is what you are looking for.

The classic view I think is what was used more for their other colectable grading services traditionally.

Thanks for the help to everyone who answered. Looks like you cant easily submit through the VGA website for the time being due to Flash support ending but when I do go through the process and get my games back I'll be sure to post here!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MemberPosted
On 2/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, Grondorr said:

I know Pokemon games are a bit of a meme these days, but these were in the first batch of games I sent to聽VGA, and were really hard to track down. (For those that don't know the box on the right has an uncirculated Pokemon Emerald in the box, and I've only seen a couple unopened copies.) Only missing one thing to make this a complete聽Pokemon Emerald set. (Hint: it's another bundle.)

good lord, where is the "slobbering with envy" emote?
You'd better upgrade your security system before I find your address...:D

Edited by AdamW
don't quote picture
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to VGS!

    Play, Make, Collect.

    Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

    Join the conversation!

  • Create New...