IGNORED

Mad Catz Portable LCD Screen - Playstation 2

poppj

Anybody seen one of these before?   I can't find one on ebay as active, or sold.  I see several from Intec, but not Mad Catz.  They look very similar, and I was going to list it on ebay, but not sure what I should be asking. It's probably fair to say it'll sell for the same as the Intec variation, but I'm not really up on PS2 collecting.  

FYI, I'm migrating over from the segaage/nintendoage forums, and I'm more active on Atariage.  This is a nice forum.. Thanks.

DSC01646.JPG

DSC01649.JPG

DSC01656.JPG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 11:38 PM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I can't help unfortunately but it's really cool. I wasn't aware of a PS2 portable screen. Also welcome, I lurk alot on Atariage myself, but post mainly here

That era had a bunch of "portable" LCD screens in the 2003-2005 timeframe (contemporary to PSOne being released as a clamshell system including a screen)

I had the Gamecube screen for awhile, that I thought I might use for a BenHeckendorn-style handheld, in the earlier times of his site (around the time he published his first book).

By modern standards the picture quality is garbage -- lots of washout -- but for their time, they were pretty wild.