IGNORED

Animal Crossing GameCube going for over $80 now

MiamiSlice

6 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Time to sell all my copies! 

I'm not sure what it is but people are going insane on hype trains from no where.  If you have resident evil 3 on GameCube, Dreamcast, or PS1 unload those now too!  I don't ever have too many doubles but I'm cashing in on these stimulus checks in the United States with a bunch of junk!

3 minutes ago, zeppelin03 said:

It is a great time to sell animal crossing stuff.  If our copy wasn't my wife's childhood copy I would be selling it right now.  Will stick to amiibo cards for the time being.

Hunnie, I don't know where it went, we must have lost it.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Doctornick said:

I'm not sure what it is but people are going insane on hype trains from no where.  If you have resident evil 3 on GameCube, Dreamcast, or PS1 unload those now too!  I don't ever have too many doubles but I'm cashing in on these stimulus checks in the United States with a bunch of junk!

It's like when Kobe Bryant died and people were buying up any game they could find with his face on it. Now it's like, if someone discovers a series (like Animal Crossing New Horizons is the first Animal Crossing they ever played) then they have to go back and buy up all the previous games in the series. Which isn't that crazy, except they have to do it NOW and with whatever BIN they can find so within a week they can post their flex of their complete Animal Crossing collection. 

Obviously I didn't have any duplicates lying around to sell -__-

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

A bit more reasonable but still damn that's up there for a wide print into players choice game.  I still have the unique memory card for it with the sticker, but the game I do not.  I've considered getting it again here and there, but realize it's probably a bad idea with the only benefit being the unique hidden NES games and not the bloat added since including the online aspects.