IGNORED

Larry and the Long Look for selling out!

a3quit4s

Well it's nice to know you and Larry remain so popular.  I've wanted a crack at this when I heard about it when it first rolled around, didn't even catch another 50 happened and died in 2 min, figures.  Perhaps you can pull an Atlus, keep churning out small batches until the demand appears to be satisfied.  No reason to screw yourself and lose out on a profit on your work, nor those interested who would get stuck playing some scalper rate which you often see Switch owners get pissed to hell about over LRG and the other clown car operations.  Buy now $40, buy because you weren't online for 30min some random Thursday for $150.  Yay! 😕

Homebrew Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, KHAN Games said:

If you got one from the first batch or if anyone tries to order more than one I will cancel the order altogether.

It's only fair that everyone get a fair shot at getting a copy since they're so limited.

That's very fair.  My "All 55!" comment was in jest. 

After having tried it out now, not that I didn't or wouldn't have agreed anyway, but yeah good on Khan.  Given there is no ROM out there to play, those who can get a shot to get one, should have a right to not fight those who already have.

Administrator · Posted
20 hours ago, KHAN Games said:

If you got one from the first batch or if anyone tries to order more than one I will cancel the order altogether.

It's only fair that everyone get a fair shot at getting a copy since they're so limited.

Hello.  Are there any plans to sell the game digitally?  If not, it could be something to consider to allow more people to support you all plus play the game. 

• Like 1