Jump to content
Avlon

Turbografx 16 Mini Reviewed!!!

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone!

The Turbografx 16 mini has been delayed indefinitely in the U.S. but I was able to pick one up from Amazon JP. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was an excellent review! I can't wait for the US orders to ship. The TG16 Mini is the first thing I've ever pre-ordered, and I'm stoked to play all the spaceship-shooters once I get my hands on it.

-CasualCart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2020 at 11:50 AM, CasualCart said:

That was an excellent review! I can't wait for the US orders to ship. The TG16 Mini is the first thing I've ever pre-ordered, and I'm stoked to play all the spaceship-shooters once I get my hands on it.

-CasualCart

Looks like they shipping to the US in the next week or two.  Hizzah!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I got a notice from Amazon to expect it by May 26!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

Yes, I got a notice from Amazon to expect it by May 26!

Same! I’ve had it preordered since I don’t even know when. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now the question:  Do I keep my pre-order and pay full price, or cancel it and hope to find one cheap a few months after release?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Same! I’ve had it preordered since I don’t even know when. 

LOL  I'm in the same boat! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...