IGNORED

WTB: Looking for Sealed PS1 - Crash Bandicoot 1 Black Label [$3000 Bounty] / Streets of Rage 1,2 - [$1500 Bounty]

bowser8bit

So the primary game I am looking for is Crash Bandicoot 1 - Black Label - Factory Sealed for PS1. Game must be in really nice shape with zero cracks. I am willing to pay up to $2500 for a minty copy.

I am also looking for other games, so see below:

I am looking for these games preferably in higher grade with no damage to the jewel cases for PS1. Please feel free to send me a message. I am happy with raw or graded. I'll pay a fair amount for the right copy pending condition.

Games I am in search of by system (no Players Choice / Best Seller / Greatest Hits, etc.):

PS1: Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Spyro the Dragon, Tomb Raider 1,  GTA 1, Tekken 1, Rayman 1, Twisted Metal 1, Resident Evil 1-2 (Bounties of 1000+ depending on condition)

N64: Smash Bros 64, Mario Kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time: Collectors Edition

Gameboy: Super Mario Land 1,2,3, Tetris, Link to the Past, Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow (Bounties of $1000+ depending on condition)

SNES: Super Mario Kart, Link to the Past, Super Mario World (Bounties of $2000+ depending on condition)

Genesis: Earthworm Jim 1 Clamshell, Streets of Rage 1-3, Mortal Kombat  1 (Bounties of $500+ depending on condition)

Gamecube: Mario Sunshine, Smash Bros Melee, Luigis Mansion (Bounties of $150+ depending on condition)

Haven't done  much posting on here, but I was on Nintendo Age for a bit and also have instagram and ebay accounts with good rep and a few well known guys in the community who can vouch for me.

Edited by bowser8bit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...